Spray Gun Recomendation

Shocks, Springs, Brakes, Frame, Body Work, etc

Moderator: Team

Integrainside

Spray Gun Recomendation

Post by Integrainside »

I am getting into some body work and eventually plan to paint my car. Question is what make and model of spray gun do you reccomend? I want something that is easy for a beginner to use and also something high quality enough that I wont need or want to replace it in a couple years after I get some more experience. Quality is more important than money to me. Thanks for any advice!
Nitrousknob
Pro
Pro

Re: Spray Gun Recomendation

Post by Nitrousknob »

Go to www.smartshoppersinc.com and check out the Devilbus "finish line" guns. They have 1 gun that comes with 3 different tips so you can use it for primers and paint and base coats and clear. I own 2 finish line guns and for the money you cant beat them.
Integrainside

Post by Integrainside »

I have been doing alot of research and I really like what I'm hearing about the Devilbiss Finish Line 4 guns. When I look at the Devilbiss webpage I see several differnt model numbers (FLG-670, FLG-671, FLG-678) for differnt uses. Are these all the same gun just with differnt tips and cup? If so, can I purchase and use any cup (alluminum, acetal, and disposable) on the Finish Line gun?
Nitrousknob
Pro
Pro

Post by Nitrousknob »

Get the FLG 670 it comes with 3 different tips. It's 189.50 from smartshoppers. Eastwood has a gun for $99.99 it looks like a nice gun. But I have 3 finishline guns and 1 is the 670