Centerline wheels

Shocks, Springs, Brakes, Frame, Body Work, etc

Moderator: Team

pitts64

Centerline wheels

Post by pitts64 »

I'm thinking about buying a set of Centerline wheels, either the Autodrag III or the Nomad.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheel_d ... data=5-5.0

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheel_d ... data=5-5.0

I recently switched from vintage American T-70 wheels to 26 lb chrome rims and don't like the performance loss.

Has anybody had any bad experiences with Centerline wheels.

These are going on a 4000 lb 64 Bonneville street sleeper.
Thank you
David Lee
Post by David Lee »

I have used centerlines in out off road 16 car and just love them. I can't tell you how many times we have nent them and they are strong enough to get repaired.
Tod74
Pro
Pro

Post by Tod74 »

convo pro's :D
blown265
Pro
Pro

Post by blown265 »

In Centerlines' advertising material, they suggest that Convo Pros are intended for racing use only [not street]. Why is this? I have them on my street/strip car as do many others here. What's the problem?
Cheers
Paul
Tod74
Pro
Pro

Post by Tod74 »

blown265 wrote:In Centerlines' advertising material, they suggest that Convo Pros are intended for racing use only [not street]. Why is this? I have them on my street/strip car as do many others here. What's the problem?
Cheers
Paul
maybe cause they can bend easy? Iduno. I have Draglites on my street car and the only thing I ever noticed was they tend to need to be retightened every now and then..I always check the lugnuts before I take off in it and they usually need a quarter turn or so..not always.I THINK this has to do with the fact they are a 3 piece wheel.
pitts64

Re: Centerline wheels

Post by pitts64 »

This is an old post from me, after many different wheel combinations, I ended up with stock steel wheels in chrome reverse... Best wheel out there as far as I'm concerned.....