Monte MadneSS 2004 June 26th & 27th

Speed Talk news, where we've been and what we're working on.

Moderator: Team

MonteMadneSS

Monte MadneSS 2004 June 26th & 27th

Post by MonteMadneSS » Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:44 am

Monte MadneSS 2004...

Join us June 26th and 27th 2004 at Kuhunaville www.Kahunaville.com in Wilmington, DE for what promises to be the Largest ALL Monte Event in the WORLD!!!

Monte MadneSS 2004 will Feature Some of the HOTTEST Montes in the country.. BurnOut Competitions.. Drag Racing.. Children Events.. Monte Trivia.. Live Music.. Vending Area.. T.V. Coverage.. Live Internet Coverage.. Huge 50/50.. Door Prizes.. An ALL U CAN EAT BBQ Buffet on the Deck Saturday Evening.. Trophies, Trophies, Trophies ***More Trophies then have EVER been given out at a single ALL Monte Show*** Over 20 Classes with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place in Each Class... Dash Plaques for the first 100 Registered Vehicles... And So Much More...

PREREGISTER TODAY AT www.MonteMadneSS.com

Beverly
Team Member
Team Member

Monte Madness

Post by Beverly » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:22 pm

I absolutely love the Monte Carlo! I don't know if we will be getting out to see this race but it sounds like lots of fun.

Someone MUST take pics and send them to us for RacingRoadTrip.com.

Beverly

Monte MadneSS

Post by Monte MadneSS » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:19 pm

We are working on having the WHOLE event video taped.. Monte MadneSS will also be televised!!! Pics will be posted on www.MonteMadneSS.com But the BEST way to enjoy this event will be to attend. :wink:

Beverly
Team Member
Team Member

Kahunaville?

Post by Beverly » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:55 pm

I took a look at the website www.kahunaville.com. That looks like a good time! What else goes on out there?