Thanks Darin Morgan and ProFiler

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

nasa2
Thanks Darin Morgan and ProFiler

Post by nasa2 »

I went to the Racers Winter Tech Seminar at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, IN this past weekend and they had an outstanding group of guest speakers. Including Jon Kaase, Jeff Jones, Rick Smith, Donald Bowles and Darin Morgan.

I know Darin frequents this forum and I just wanted to thank him on here, for a very fine presentation. He made a lot of guys start thinking about how to improve their cylinder heads.
Wells
andyf
Guru
Guru

Post by andyf »

I would've like to have gone to that. Not only would I like to hear those guys speak, but I used to go to Rose-Hulman so it would've been neat to get back there. I haven't been back to the college since I left there 20+ years ago.
Andy F.
AR Engineering
ijames
Expert
Expert

Post by ijames »

andyf wrote:I would've like to have gone to that. Not only would I like to hear those guys speak, but I used to go to Rose-Hulman so it would've been neat to get back there. I haven't been back to the college since I left there 20+ years ago.
Same here - rhit '81
Carl Ijames, chemist not engine builder
carl ddott ijames aatt verizon ddott net
#84Dave
Expert
Expert

Post by #84Dave »

Does anyone have a name & address of the company that Darin Morgan now works for? Is he in Ohio? Thanks............. -Dave-
Stan Weiss
Vendor

Post by Stan Weiss »

Darin Morgan
R&D / Product Development Manager
Profiler Performance Products
12170 Milton Carlisle RD
New Carlisle Ohio 45344
andyf
Guru
Guru

Post by andyf »

ijames wrote:
andyf wrote:I would've like to have gone to that. Not only would I like to hear those guys speak, but I used to go to Rose-Hulman so it would've been neat to get back there. I haven't been back to the college since I left there 20+ years ago.
Same here - rhit '81
I was there in '79-'80 so we probably crossed paths.
Andy F.
AR Engineering