2016’s Group Buy “Racing Secrets”

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

bigblackford55
2016’s Group Buy “Racing Secrets”

Post by bigblackford55 »

Hi every one I started this post apologizing for how and why I haven't downloaded this yet but I am a slow typer and a bad speller and I found my self basicly explaining my life story and well I had basicly written a novel and started to get angry i had spent so much time LOL now i need to laugh at myself and think this is why I am very good at building anything i build but also dont get as much done as i would like so I erased All if it and decided to try too give you all the short version LOL . . I AM VERY MUCH A PERFECTIONIST even when a floor will cover it all an no one knows how well it was done under neath but me. BUT I think this is why I kike building Custom Engines ,Transmissions ,Cars Trucks, Motorcycles, I think when we all get out there and let the Tac.needle swing upwards and if its a screamer so far it drops back down (only to the other side this time) only untill I or you let off. its a great feeling when it all stays together and others can see the work we put in too the attention to details were spent to each link in the chain. Its the only real way My perfectionism and love to Learn & take the time to make it right & better each time we decide go for a blast or to break it back down to freshen it up for next season can be seen or even felt by others that understand our need for speed talk & are appreciative ove what it takes to keep it all together run after run and I love that! but any way fellas I a HUGE FORD MAN so let the ripping begin! I think ive heard them all before for the most point But I'm very in To Older OLDSMOBILES & Chrysler & SUZUKI & HONDA ATV & motorcycle engines. I built a 1991 2nd of last year the real SUZUKI GSXR's 750s and 1100s that were air & oil cooled only allowing me to make my 750 too A 955cc rocket just with the bore in witch I eventually ended up faceing off with a tree (unintentionally) and lost my left leg right out on the side of the road still awake on my back looking at my leg 3 trees over (Not my best day) Any way I got non hogekins lymphoma cancer A year and half after my loosing to the tree LOL & decided i needed a best friend & Bought a 8 weak old Bullmastiff whom I named MACK & was TRULEY my very best friend and to me my little 147 lb boy for 8 wonderful years until right around the purchase of last years Group Buy “Racing Secrets” we went to go for a walk and he fell over in my next door neighbors driveway breathing very heavily turnd out cancer growth on his heart ruptured and I had to make the hardest decision of my life I was told there was nothing that could be done and i could not let him suffer not being able to breath fulley I out of love allowed the nurse to .. . as i got to stare hime in the eyes and tell him its OK and I love you over and over and over as he left.( 3 months before I had lost my best friend alex to cancer as well. After my little boy MACK . . I really fell in to a deep depression. But I made a floor in my attic to clean the inside of my house thats filled with a Prchase of part of a machine shop i have allways wanted to try and make a living at from a great friend that moved to Oklahoma And 2 months ago I rescued a Cain Corso "GORGE" whom was beaten so severely they dident know if he would live through his surjury BUT . . . slowly we are together him . . learning not all people are psychopathic looser's that should be in jail. and I that life moves on! So there you go all That's my excuse and im sticking to it but also I just told my life story again in a different way LOL
If you could let a moderator know I would like to show him or her my personalized download link: for the software that doesent work any more And get to learning ! possibly It would be best if I sent money for a USB thumb drive for my old laptop to the moderator ? My computer i just recently got to working order Its still ruining windows XP and if i can keep it working I need to save my money for GO FAST PARTS ANY WAY and lots of tooling for my new machinery as well. Any one has ford stuff speed parts ! for sale please let me know I will be trying to put together a rolling business card :D I hope to learn A lot from you all And sorry for the whole life story but you all know me prety well now FYI when I m asking questins Inm not testing anyone just trying to learn thats all hope to make lots of friends I live just ouside chicago if any one is in the area let me know ! Thank you All Scott F. Wheeling IL
pdq67
Guru
Guru
Re: 2016’s Group Buy “Racing Secrets”

Post by pdq67 »

Scott, thanks for sharing!

And I get to rambling on about A.P. Green and BSM guns.

Sorry for the loss of your leg, I cut the top of my left thumb off and second joint on my index finger so we have a bit in common! A very small bit..

I can tell by reading your story that you are doing fine so hang in there.

Best of luck in the New Year...

pdq67
bigblackford55

Post by bigblackford55 »

Thank you pdq67 I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY and really like Yor positive feedback!
And I truly apologize for all the rambling.
But who is a moderator or some other individual that I can PM about my download anyone please ?
Thank you
Scott Furch.
John Wallace
Guru
Guru

Post by John Wallace »

Try this guy:

Speedtalk

:)
John Wallace
Pontiac Power RULES !
www.wallaceracing.com
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Scott,

Do not use your computer running XP to go online or even have it connected to wifi (my opinion). It is too risky.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!