Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by pdq67 »

-- on my computer???

What's going on??

How do I get back to it so I can use my yahoo e-mail??

My wife set me up on, "Bing"....

HELP!!!

pdq67
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by 1989TransAm »

I would change over the bing. Yahoo is very far left. However I do not know about Bing.
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

I have some crap saved in my yahoo mail draft site so how the heck do I get to it?

I use it for storage is all...

pdq67
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 »

Still not working?

https://login.yahoo.com/

If you have a smartphone, you can download the Yahoo app, also.
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Post by midnightbluS10 »

1989TransAm wrote:I would change over the bing. Yahoo is very far left. However I do not know about Bing.
Why do people have to make everything political when it's not? Nothing about this post had anything to even do with politics yet the politic lovers will turn it political in an instant with comments like that. Or calling someone a *insert name here* because of a comment they make, then the entire convo is screwed.

What's up with that? Not everybody is a Jr politician. Not everybody is a wannabe senator. I don't get why you political cronies can't understand that.
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

An update here!

I was recently webbing away on ST and bang, my screen saver popped up and my machine went completely dead!

After the wife bitching at me, I called Mediacom's, "tech help", line and a nice Latino guy turned my machine back on!

Go figure??

pdq67
Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Post by Walter R. Malik »

midnightbluS10 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 8:08 am
1989TransAm wrote:I would change over the bing. Yahoo is very far left. However I do not know about Bing.
Why do people have to make everything political when it's not? Nothing about this post had anything to even do with politics yet the politic lovers will turn it political in an instant with comments like that. Or calling someone a *insert name here* because of a comment they make, then the entire convo is screwed.

What's up with that? Not everybody is a Jr politician. Not everybody is a wannabe senator. I don't get why you political cronies can't understand that.
I agree entirely ...
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.