Race Engine Challenge Title Sponsor

Tech questions that don't fit above forums

Moderator: Team

Gregory

Race Engine Challenge Title Sponsor

Post by Gregory »

Race Engine Challenge is pleased to announce that VP Racing Fuels is title sponsor for the VP Racing Fuels and Lubricants Race Engine Challenge 2018. VP Racing Fuels is supplying MS 109 unleaded fuel and their synthetic oil for the dyno racing contest.
www.RaceEngineChallenge.com
Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Re: Race Engine Challenge Title Sponsor

Post by Walter R. Malik »

Gregory wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm Race Engine Challenge is pleased to announce that VP Racing Fuels is title sponsor for the VP Racing Fuels and Lubricants Race Engine Challenge 2018. VP Racing Fuels is supplying MS 109 unleaded fuel and their synthetic oil for the dyno racing contest.
Is that a "typo" Greg...? I could not find MS109 in their table but, the 9 is right next to the zero.
They do list a C9 unleaded.

Never mind ,.. I found it listed as "Motorsport 109". (really good gasoline for 12/1 compression ratio)
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass
Re: Race Engine Challenge Title Sponsor

Post by GARY C »

Walter R. Malik wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:24 am
Gregory wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:36 pm Race Engine Challenge is pleased to announce that VP Racing Fuels is title sponsor for the VP Racing Fuels and Lubricants Race Engine Challenge 2018. VP Racing Fuels is supplying MS 109 unleaded fuel and their synthetic oil for the dyno racing contest.
Is that a "typo" Greg...? I could not find MS109 in their table but, the 9 is right next to the zero.
They do list a C9 unleaded.

Never mind ,.. I found it listed as "Motorsport 109". (really good gasoline for 12/1 compression ratio)
Same fuel. https://vpracingfuels.com/product/motorsport-109-ms109/
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!