K&N now making residential HVAC filters.

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

K&N now making residential HVAC filters.

Post by midnightbluS10 »

Anybody seen the commercial on TV? Surprised the crap out of me. Wondering how they're constructed vs their automotive filters.

https://www.knfilters.com/home-air-filters
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
dwilliams
Guru
Guru
Post by dwilliams »

They'll FILTERCHARGE! your air conditioner! The hurricanes of air coming out the vents will blow the hair off your cat!

While some people are big K&N fans, their advertising during the 1980s was so over-the-top it bordered on fraudulent. Their ads persuaded me to never buy or use any of their products, so they were very successful, though perhaps not the success they were expecting./
midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert

Re: K&N now making residential HVAC filters.

Post by midnightbluS10 »

I'm somewhat glad I'm just a tad too young to remember that. I was busy playing Army outside or any number of other things :lol:
JC -

bigjoe1 wrote:By the way, I had a long talk with Harold(Brookshire) last year at the PRI show. We met at the airport and he told me everything he knew about everything.It was a nice visit. JOE SHERMAN RACING
emsvitil
Pro
Pro
Re: K&N now making residential HVAC filters.

Post by emsvitil »

Do you have to oil them?
Ed