Tech questions that don't fit above forums
- New Member
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:59 pm
- Location: St. Charles, MO
looking for info on a new c b n style head mill what would be the best bang for the buck
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:17 pm
- Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 am
- Location: Portland Oregon
The DCM/Sunnen stuff is very cool!!
Find a demo model or slightly used if possible.
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 am
I have a DCM 3800 that I bought from DCM. Mine has a grinding head as well as a CBN cutter.
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:18 pm
- Location: Dallas
T&S Machine. I have the TS3000. Very fast set up for heads and blocks. Has a 1/2 CBN puck. Will finish blocks and heads in the 4to 6 ra .
- Posts: 510
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:39 pm
- Location: Smithsburg, Md
jed wrote:T&S Machine. I have the TS3000. Very fast set up for heads and blocks. Has a 1/2 CBN puck. Will finish blocks and heads in the 4to 6 ra .
X2 I have the same one and it is very fast and accurate.