2005 Gt Mustang Turn Signal Relay Location

Post by colormebad »

Anyone know where this relay is located
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
Re: 2005 Gt Mustang Turn Signal Relay Location

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

After I mailed some items I stopped by the local Ford dealer -- for what it is worth, the parts counter there confirmed what is in the thread.
Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
colormebad

Post by colormebad »

I pulled out the cluster panel and found out they now use a small flasher that solders to the back of the cluster panel..The relay they sold him i checked & was for a ford truck..Thats not the problem though..I found 2 fuses missing and replaced both of them and the tach/dash lights and signals and all work like they are suppose to now..Still could be a problem though..The guy that owns the car had checked the fuses and most likley put 1 back in an empty spot or left 1 out...The blinker would work in front & back wouldn't or vice verse on both sides..Then after i replaced the fuse in the empty slot all the dash lit up and has worked perfect all day yesterday..If its a problem that comes and goes it still may not be fixed..I like to find the problem so i can be 100% sure its fixed, then when i say its fixed i won't worry about it..
englertracing
Guru
Guru

Post by englertracing »

colormebad wrote:I pulled out the cluster panel and found out they now use a small flasher that solders to the back of the cluster panel..The relay they sold him i checked & was for a ford truck..Thats not the problem though..I found 2 fuses missing and replaced both of them and the tach/dash lights and signals and all work like they are suppose to now..Still could be a problem though..The guy that owns the car had checked the fuses and most likley put 1 back in an empty spot or left 1 out...The blinker would work in front & back wouldn't or vice verse on both sides..Then after i replaced the fuse in the empty slot all the dash lit up and has worked perfect all day yesterday..If its a problem that comes and goes it still may not be fixed..I like to find the problem so i can be 100% sure its fixed, then when i say its fixed i won't worry about it..
Advanced engine tech eh?