1995 Camaro 1LE (Factory Lightweight Road Race Package)

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Greybeard

1995 Camaro 1LE (Factory Lightweight Road Race Package)

Post by Greybeard »

* Low, Low Mileage 1LE Factory Lightweight Race Car Package *

I have a very, very nice low mileage 1995 Camaro Z/28 1LE (factory lightweight “Special Performance” race car package) for sale. The car has 14,435 original kilometers (8,986 original miles) on the odometer. It has been in various small collections and has lived a pampered life. I have a comprehensive paper trail, window sticker, GM of Canada docs and so on. The window sticker options include the 1LE Special Performance Package, ZR16 blackwall tires, body side mouldings and carpeted floor mats. 1LE Special Performance models were specifically designed for SCCA Showroom Stock competition, and they remained street legal. The option consisted of equipment deletes for [considerable] weight reduction, revised suspension components for improved handling, revised cooling and so on. The car is painted "Bright Blue" metallic with a Graphite Cloth interior. Total production (US, Canada) was 106 cars; 28 sold in Canada. Likely one of two with body color roof in Bright Blue Metallic, and probably the finest one you'll find today! The car is drop dead gorgeous. It has a Hurst shifter installed, along with a SLP intake and SLP SS 17-inch wheels (the only mods). Stock shifter and stock air intake included. It can be purchased with the stock 16-inch wheels and tires or the SS rolling stock. It's a beautiful piece. Zero disappointments. Car is as-new. Easy export to USA; car will pass EPA & DOT. Price is $17,900, OBO.

It's best to reach me by way of E-Mail: wscraba@telus.net

Thanks for the space Speedtalk! :)