BG Race Demon RS "825" 4150 carb

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

BradH
Guru
Guru
BG Race Demon RS "825" 4150 carb

Post by BradH »

I have too many carbs! It's time to thin out the herd #1 of 2!

BG Race Demon RS "825" 4150 carburetor in very nice used condition:
* 1 Race Demon RS main body w/ blue 1.425" venturi sleeves and .160"-leg downleg boosters
- NOTE: Main body has been drilled & tapped for replaceable TSRs (Transition Slot Restrictions)

* Race Demon billet 5-emulsion-hole metering blocks with replaceable emulsion, IFR & PVCR circuits
- IFRs can be installed in either the original "high" location or in the recommended "low" location that may improve idle characteristics

* Race Demon RS fuel bowls:
- standard primary & notched secondary floats for jet extensions
- new Holley .120" N&S
- new alcohol-compatible GFLT accel pump diaphragms
- #6 AN male fuel fittings

* Race Demon RS 1.75"-throttle base plate w/ thinned shafts & replaceable idle air bypass jet; comes with 3 sizes of idle air bypass jets:
- .197", approx same area as 4 x .100" bypass holes
- .213", approx same area as 4 x .110" bypass holes
- .228", approx same area as 4 x .120" bypass holes

* "Spares kit":
- extra drill-to-size emulsion jet blanks & extra drill-to-size IFR/IAB/MAB/TSR blanks if needed for tuning changes from supplied baseline
- extra fuel bowl & metering block gaskets
- primary & secondary jets 2#s richer & leaner from supplied baseline

* The baseline tune provided will be one that I've used on my 600+ HP 440 Mopar street/strip car

BUYER MUST EXPECT THAT ADDITIONAL TUNING FOR THEIR SPECIFIC COMBINATION WILL BE REQUIRED!

The "Nobody wants any surprises!" details:
* All fuel bowl screw holes were heli-coiled originally from BG; however, 2 of the BG-installed heli-coils pulled out
- I replaced the two stripped coils with 6mm x 1.5 inserts because the the repairs required slightly oversize inserts to hold
- Therefore, six (6) fuel bowl screws are the standard 12-24 w/ 1/4" socket-head & two (2) primary-side are 6mm x 1.5 w/ 5mm socket-head

* The venturi sleeves have been shortened approx. .020" to remove a small mismatch where the tops of the sleeves sat slightly higher than the main body; lowering the sleeves by this amount smoothed the transition from the main body into the venturi sleeves

* The secondary accel pump nozzle screw is shortened slightly because a standard-length screw keeps the check needle from lifting fully off its seat for some reason

The price is $575 SHIPPED to the lower 48 US states. I accept USPS money orders and cash. Sorry, NO PayPal OR international sales.

Due to the nature of race engine parts, this carburetor is offered for sale "As Is" w/ no express or implied warranty.

Please PM me here, or text 7-zero-3 - 3-one-7 - 7-nine-8-seven... Thanks!

>> WARNING: SCAMMERS WILL NOT BE TREATED POLITELY <<

BradH
Guru
Guru
Re: BG Race Demon RS "825" 4150 carb

Post by BradH »

*** SOLD ***