Saenz Flow bench for sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

David Vizard
Guru
Guru
Saenz Flow bench for sale

Post by David Vizard »

I have one to many flow benches so I am looking to sell the big Saenz bench I have. It's a bit dusty but has little use and as far as I know works just fine. I am looking for $6750 but if you can make a sensible offer then go ahead and PM me with such.

DV
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.
David Vizard
Guru
Guru
Re: Saenz Flow bench for sale

Post by David Vizard »

At $6750 this bench just did not get many sales responses. I don't need three flow benches and this unit is taking up valuable space which I could use to seat the growing number of attendees to my seminars. Anybody want to make an offer in the $5750 range?
DV
David Vizard Small Group Performance Seminars - held about every 2 months. My shop or yours. Contact for seminar deails - davidvizardseminar@gmail.com for details.
Carnut1
Guru
Guru

Post by Carnut1 »

David pics and number of vacuum motors would help. Those 9 degree heads also snap some pics of the very pretty cnc work, the intake and exhaust flanges.. Thanks, Charlie
Servedio Cylinder Head Development
631-816-4911
9:00am - 9:00pm EST
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Post by ProPower engines »

Pic's of the complete set up for sale as well as a list of attachments/accessories as well as some pic's would help spark more interest.
Real Race Cars Don't Have Doors