So Trump wins again

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

So Trump wins again

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Checkmate against the communist demoncrats and their latest fun thing to DEMON strate against. Now I hear they the demons are complaining something about something, and it sounds like they liked the law that separated the kids, why? Just like wanting and engineering climate change it helps feed the agenda, they love more propaganda supporting their cause, and to brain wash the populace.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: So Trump wins again

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:11 pm
Checkmate against the communist demoncrats and their latest fun thing to DEMON strate against. Now I hear they the demons are complaining something about something, and it sounds like they liked the law that separated the kids, why? Just like wanting and engineering climate change it helps feed the agenda, they love more propaganda supporting their cause, and to brain wash the populace.
Trump creates his own problems then "fixes" them. Its the only way it looks like he's actually doing something.

Obama used to be the EO king...now it's your orange god.

Must be the "change" you voted for... :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:57 pm

Your president you love obum is the one that jailed the kids in his Nazi prisons.
I just love how trump just totally messed up your Marxist commie demoncrat mess of the migrant kids, so what will happen to all the DEMONstrations that were going to happen about the POOR KIDS? Maybe they can change them to demonstrations about ABOLISHING abortion TO PROTECT THE KIDS!!!

The change we voted for is to drain the swamp, and get the anti constitutionalists out of there. To get rid of communist agencies that are un-American and restrict liberty and real freedom, <<<<<------ Not just lip service freedom that means nothing else but slavery. And none of the demoncrats that are in republican clothes that you so like represent any kind of change from the evil that has been there for how long?

I just LOVE how trump squashed the latest communist movement in this country with the immigration kids and parents deal. Just awesome.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:18 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:11 pm
Trump creates his own problems then "fixes" them. Its the only way it looks like he's actually doing something.

Obama used to be the EO king...now it's your orange god.

Must be the "change" you voted for... :lol:
He did not create any problem. This was going on at least during the Bush and Obama administrations. President Trump did not create the immigration laws. He is only enforcing them as he should. He is trying to get legislation passed to update the immigration laws. The dimoKKKRATS want nothing to do with fixing anything.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:59 pm

These braindead Trump trolls are getting boring.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Its neat to see the trumptards who were so in favor of separating family's at the boarder praise trump for stopping the seperation.

At least the sheep are flexible... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:59 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:10 pm
Its neat to see the trumptards who were so in favor of separating family's at the boarder praise trump for stopping the seperation.

Fake Post. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:10 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:10 pm

It was a deterrent to separate. All I'm happy with is the squashing the demon plot. And who said brain dead? Just paid troll babble.

I'm happy with him doing what needs to be done to shut up the evil ones games.