Anti Warming News

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3343
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by GARY C » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:17 pm
GARY C wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 pm
Thats not my point.
The point is many actually believe "big oil evil, big solar good!"
Their one in the same...power and money!
I know what your point was. It doesn't related directly to your misguided view which i pointed out.
Then you assuming I am assuming something would be misguided!
By the way here are 45,700,000 results, for you to research.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=anti+oil+ ... orm=MOZSBR
Last edited by GARY C on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3022
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm

GARY C wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Then you assuming I am assuming something would be misguided!
Not when it's using your own words!

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3343
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by GARY C » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm
GARY C wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Then you assuming I am assuming something would be misguided!
Not when it's using your own words!
Look up I gave you link to study!
Maybe one day you will learn I don't base everything off of assumptions like you do.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3176
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:03 pm

There are Now 400 Scientific Papers in 2017 Say ‘Global Warming’ Is a Myth =D>
24 Oct, 2017
by Sierra Marlee
Progressives are having an increasingly difficult time holding onto the delusion that man-made climate change is a “consensus” among scientists. At one point, that was a major talking point of theirs, almost daring someone to reject the word of science.

Now that we’re discovering there was a lot of sketchy shenanigans going down surround the study of “climate change.” we’ve seen an increasing number of papers being published that call “global warming” a myth. Are these scientists just trying to distance themselves from the impropriety or is there actually nothing to the climate change scare?

James Delingpole reported earlier in 2017 that there were a shocking 58 scientific papers asserting that climate change is a hoax. Since that report, the number has skyrocketed to above 400.

These papers all state that the hype and hysteria surrounding “climate change” and “global warming” is not reflected by the actual data that is being collected around the world.

“Modern temperatures, sea levels, and extreme weather events are neither unusual nor unprecedented,” state these reports. “Many regions of the Earth are cooler now than they have been for most of the last 10,000 years.”

“Natural factors such as the Sun (106 papers), multi-decadal oceanic-atmospheric oscillations such as the NAO, AMO/PDO, ENSO (37 papers), decadal-scale cloud cover variations, and internal variability in general have exerted a significant influence on weather and climate changes during both the past and present,” they note. “Detecting a clear anthropogenic forcing signal amidst the noise of unforced natural variability may therefore be difficult.”

Wow, outstanding, liberals are so stupid that they’ve been tricked by the sun. This is just glorious.

“And current emissions-mitigation policies, especially related to the advocacy for renewables, are often costly, ineffective, and perhaps even harmful to the environment,” they conclude. “On the other hand, elevated CO2 and a warmer climate provide unheralded benefits to the biosphere (i.e., a greener planet and enhanced crop yields).”

Basically, we’ve wasted a significant amount of money on a cause that is propped up by fake science and false assertions. Gee, it’s almost like there was an entire political movement that has been saying this the whole time. Almost.

So now that liberals don’t have that magical MUH CONSENSUS on their side, they’re going to be forced to actually look into the opposition (stop laughing, it could happen) and discover that perhaps they were wrong. I mean, pigs could fly and hell could freeze over as well, but we’ll have to see.

From THIS article.
The List Rev A =;
Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3343
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by GARY C » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Yep! There was a petition started back around the Climate Gate scandal when the IPCC got exposed for their "scientist" falsifying the data to push the global warming HOAX.
Almost 32,000 to date that disagree with the man made scare theory!
http://www.petitionproject.org/

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5642
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by David Redszus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:03 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 pm
I think assuming that anybody who likes solar or wind is an oil hater is very misguided.
Solar and wind energy are designed to save us money no matter how much it costs. :lol:
Thats incorrect. [-X
Sandy, when will you write something worthwhile and correct?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3022
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Sandy, when will you write something worthwhile and correct?
It's not my fault the facts dont work in favor of your agenda. [-X

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5642
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by David Redszus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:14 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:05 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:55 pm

Sandy, when will you write something worthwhile and correct?
It's not my fault the facts dont work in favor of your agenda. [-X
Yes it is. Your comments and facts are foney. :)

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3022
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:22 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:14 pm

Yes it is. Your comments and facts are foney. :)
Spoken like a true trumpette. =D>

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3176
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:48 am

60 scientists call for EPA endangerment finding to be reversed
October 17, 2017
Electricity Consumers Fully Support Scientists’ Letter to EPA Calling for Immediate Reopening of its GHG Endangerment Finding

Key Points:


1. This Letter from over 60 highly credentialed scientists states that: “We the undersigned are individuals who have technical skills and knowledge relevant to climate science and the GHG Endangerment Finding. We each are convinced that the 2009 GHG Endangerment Finding is fundamentally flawed and that an honest, unbiased reconsideration is in order.”

2. The letter states further that: “If such a reconsideration is granted, each of us will assist in a new Endangerment Finding assessment that is carried out in a fashion that is legally consistent with the relevant statute and case law. We see this as a very urgent matter – – – – “

3. The Concerned Household Electricity Consumers Council fully endorses the recommendations of these scientists because recent research has definitively validated that: once certain natural factor (i.e., solar, volcanic and oceanic/ENSO activity) impacts on temperature data are accounted for, there is no “natural factor adjusted” warming remaining to be attributed to rising atmospheric CO2 levels. That is, these natural factor impacts fully explain the trends in all relevant temperature data sets over the last 50 or more years. At this point, there is no statistically valid proof that past increases in atmospheric CO2concentrations have caused what have been officially reported as rising, or even record setting, global average surface temperatures (GAST.)

4. Moreover, additional all new, research findings demonstrate that adjustments by government agencies to the GAST record render that record totally inconsistent with published credible temperature data sets and useless for any policy purpose.

5. These new results conclusively invalidate the claims based on GAST data of “record warming” in recent years, and thereby also invalidate the so-called “lines of evidence” on which EPA claimed to base its 2009 CO2 Endangerment Finding.

6. If the Endangerment Finding is not vacated, whether the current administration likes it or not, it is certain that electric utility, automotive and many other industries will face ongoing EPA CO2regulation.

7. This scientifically illiterate regulation will raise U.S. energy prices thereby reducing economic growth and jobs as well as our National Security.

8. The Electricity Consumers Council therefore, based on this new scientific evidence, must insist that the EPA grant the “very urgent” request of these scientists“that an honest, unbiased reconsideration is in order.”

Finally, we know that many more scientists would have been pleased to sign this letter if they had only known about it. Scientists may ask to have their name added by simply sending their info to THSResearch@aol.com.

Full Letter with signatories HERE.
The List =;
Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3176
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:00 am

The UN Admits That The Paris Climate Deal Was A Fraud
November 3, 2017
Global Hot Air: Here's a United Nations climate report that environmentalists probably don't want anybody to read. It says that even if every country abides by the grand promises they made last year in Paris to reduce greenhouse gases, the planet would still be "doomed."

When President Obama hitched America to the Paris accords in 2016, he declared that it was "the moment that we finally decided to save our planet." And when Trump pulled out of the deal this year, he was berated by legions of environmentalists for killing it.

But it turns out that the Paris accord was little more than a sham that will do nothing to "save the planet."

According to the latest annual UN report on the "emissions gap," the Paris agreement will provide only a third of the cuts in greenhouse gas that environmentalists claim is needed to prevent catastrophic warming. If every country involved in those accords abides by their pledges between now and 2030 — which is a dubious proposition — temperatures will still rise by 3 degrees C by 2100. The goal of the Paris agreement was to keep the global temperature increase to under 2 degrees. ((read more)
The List Rev A =;
Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3176
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:30 am

Paris climate summit will be held on December 12, 2017 and President Trump is NOT invited? =D> To be clear, the cartoon below explains what this "treaty" is really all about!

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by engineczar » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:46 pm

I thought all the melting down there was man made. :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.newsweek.com/antarctica-melt ... ano-705086

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3176
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Anti Warming News

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:46 am

Looks like Old Man Winter may be a little early this year! We had our first hard freeze for the season Friday night at 23* and it never got over 40* yesterday.

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Post Reply