The Science of Disinformation

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:04 pm

In-Tech wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:25 pm
And there is always the "absolute zero" temperature where molecules quit moving. Although super cooled electric wires have reduced the resistance to try to prove that electricity moves at the speed of light. Neither has truly been proven.

All I know is my fridge keeps the beer cold [-o< It's really simple when you think of it like that. :mrgreen:
That reminds me of the scientist laying out an elaborate explanation of The String Theory when it was being pushed as fact and then closing by saying the only problem is "we have absolutely no proof of any of it!"
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

paulzig
Pro
Pro
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am
Location: Australia

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by paulzig » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:16 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:04 pm


That reminds me of the scientist laying out an elaborate explanation of The String Theory when it was being pushed as fact and then closing by saying the only problem is "we have absolutely no proof of any of it!"
Just because we are currently unable to test it doesnt invalidate the mathematics behind it, nor does it make string theory a useless endeavour.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:42 pm

paulzig wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:16 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:04 pm


That reminds me of the scientist laying out an elaborate explanation of The String Theory when it was being pushed as fact and then closing by saying the only problem is "we have absolutely no proof of any of it!"
Just because we are currently unable to test it doesnt invalidate the mathematics behind it, nor does it make string theory a useless endeavour.
I never said it was I was just glad to see a scientist admit the truth after it had been push in the main stream as a proven fact for more than a year.
I love to see the study of new things thats why I have followed it most of my life, it's just that more times than not there never proven but then 10 other theory's are built off of that theory and passed off as scientific advancements.
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

paulzig
Pro
Pro
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am
Location: Australia

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by paulzig » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:53 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:42 pm


I never said it was I was just glad to see a scientist admit the truth after it had been push in the main stream as a proven fact for more than a year.
I love to see the study of new things thats why I have followed it most of my life, it's just that more times than not there never proven but then 10 other theory's are built off of that theory and passed off as scientific advancements.
So what, do scientist lie a lot ? :)

I take it for what it is, a theoretical framework..

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:04 am

paulzig wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:53 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:42 pm


I never said it was I was just glad to see a scientist admit the truth after it had been push in the main stream as a proven fact for more than a year.
I love to see the study of new things thats why I have followed it most of my life, it's just that more times than not there never proven but then 10 other theory's are built off of that theory and passed off as scientific advancements.
So what, do scientist lie a lot ? :)

I take it for what it is, a theoretical framework..
I think we would have to define "scientist" to keep that answer from turning into an argument.
When you have the scientific community using and standing behind people like Al Gore and Bill Nye the "not science guy" or Hockey stick Michael Mann and the history of what this thread is about I will let you decide.
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 am

Here is an interview with the man that sued the EPA scientist and exposed them for poisoning people in their science experiment to push the lie of pollution, his work is what led to Trump's recent move against the EPA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSqtElQ ... ujPxNN1TrD

Now here is yesterdays article still pushing the lie!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... ar-AAtKgXH
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4198
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:41 am

GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 am
Here is an interview with the man that sued the EPA scientist and exposed them for poisoning people in their science experiment to push the lie of pollution, his work is what led to Trump's recent move against the EPA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSqtElQ ... ujPxNN1TrD

Now here is yesterdays article still pushing the lie!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... ar-AAtKgXH
Info wars? you are predisposed to believe b.s. And your world view is distorted, example a ,you believe in supernatural nonsense and superstitions, this bleeds into your every prescription . When science gets it wrong it will self correct.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:41 am
GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 am
Here is an interview with the man that sued the EPA scientist and exposed them for poisoning people in their science experiment to push the lie of pollution, his work is what led to Trump's recent move against the EPA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSqtElQ ... ujPxNN1TrD

Now here is yesterdays article still pushing the lie!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... ar-AAtKgXH
Info wars? you are predisposed to believe b.s. And your world view is distorted, example a ,you believe in supernatural nonsense and superstitions, this bleeds into your every prescription . When science gets it wrong it will self correct.
If you choose to shoot the messenger then you will never here the message, it has nothing to do with what David says and everything to do with the guest that will never be allowed on MSM because he has just exposed the EPA in court, so it's facts not belief.

If you ever open your mind to studying things out side of CNN you may learn something new.

BTW, the scientific definition of supernatural makes the big bang and almost everything following it supernatural by their own definition but your "belief" will never allow you to explore that.
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6032
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:59 pm
If you choose to shoot the messenger then you will never here the message
Well said. You'd be wise to take this piece of advise.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:11 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:59 pm
If you choose to shoot the messenger then you will never here the message
Well said. You'd be wise to take this piece of advise.
I challenge you and your groopie to show me anything factually wrong in that interview or anything else I have posted that is not researchable? Not what you think or what someone said but an actual researchable facts.
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6032
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:19 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:11 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:59 pm
If you choose to shoot the messenger then you will never here the message
Well said. You'd be wise to take this piece of advise.
I challenge you and your groopie to show me anything factually wrong in that interview or anything else I have posted that is not researchable? Not what you think or what someone said but an actual researchable facts.

You missed the point...again. #-o

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:23 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:19 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:11 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm


Well said. You'd be wise to take this piece of advise.
I challenge you and your groopie to show me anything factually wrong in that interview or anything else I have posted that is not researchable? Not what you think or what someone said but an actual researchable facts.

You missed the point...again. #-o
Still no facts as usual!
So whats your point?
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6032
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:23 pm
So whats your point?
I believe you know. It was very clear and simple. Even a man of god could figure it out..

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4757
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:41 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:23 pm
So whats your point?
I believe you know. It was very clear and simple. Even a man of god could figure it out..
Exactly, you want me to get your point even though you don't have one...all you have is what someone else said!

If you would like I can turn you on to the approximately 1000 hours of study I have done this month alone from multiple sources mostly all have foot notes to research their sources and so on, so you don't have to take anyone's word for anything... I don't!
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBER AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6032
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:07 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:41 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:23 pm
So whats your point?
I believe you know. It was very clear and simple. Even a man of god could figure it out..
Exactly, you want me to get your point even though you don't have one...all you have is what someone else said!

If you would like I can turn you on to the approximately 1000 hours of study I have done this month alone from multiple sources mostly all have foot notes to research their sources and so on, so you don't have to take anyone's word for anything... I don't!
You've done 1000 hours of study in a month that currently only has had a little over 500 hours in it.

Amazing!!! Lol... [-X :^o :^o

Post Reply