The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by engineczar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:30 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:21 pm
It's not my fault you keep crawling out of your safe space and getting your precious feeling hurt! Don't like it....dont log in! =D> :lol:
It's pretty amusing that you think you're hurting any Trump supporters feelings. You really shouldn't think so highly of yourself, we certainly don't.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:38 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:30 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:21 pm
It's not my fault you keep crawling out of your safe space and getting your precious feeling hurt! Don't like it....dont log in! =D> :lol:
It's pretty amusing that you think you're hurting any Trump supporters feelings. You really shouldn't think so highly of yourself, we certainly don't.
Trans am sure seems pretty butt hurt. Even demanding an apology! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:38 pm
engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:30 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:21 pm
It's not my fault you keep crawling out of your safe space and getting your precious feeling hurt! Don't like it....dont log in! =D> :lol:
It's pretty amusing that you think you're hurting any Trump supporters feelings. You really shouldn't think so highly of yourself, we certainly don't.
Trans am sure seems pretty butt hurt. Even demanding an apology! :lol:
Not butt hurt at all. You are the one of those who comes on here making damn fools of yourselves. Events have proven out my posts. Mueller is interested in Manafort because of his ties to the Podesta Group not because of President Trump.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:14 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Not butt hurt at all. You are the one of those who comes on here making damn fools of yourselves.
sure...what ever you say. :roll:

I didn't think it would get to the point where I'd have somebody begging for an apology. :lol:

Maybe you should have kept me on your snowflake block list. Your feelings will thank you. :-({|=

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:12 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:46 pm
axegrinder wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:38 pm
fdicrasto wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:26 pm
Watching it all unravel is so entertaining isn't it?
YES! This shit is getting good! But we all know to temper our enthusiasm because surely there will be a set back or two and it will all drag on for years. But it sure looks good for Trump and bad for all of the previous administration! :D

Hey mk e, start watching Hannity. That big mouth has been right for a long time while your sources have been SO wrong! :D
Yea Hannity is always right...just like he was about Seth Rich huh? Wonder how that lawsuit is coming along... :lol:
The Seth Rich investigation is coming right along. Of course you would not know it getting all your news from CNN and MSNBC.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/democrat-tea ... ch-murder/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive ... seth-rich/
Last edited by 1989TransAm on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:39 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:14 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm
Not butt hurt at all. You are the one of those who comes on here making damn fools of yourselves.
sure...what ever you say. :roll:

I didn't think it would get to the point where I'd have somebody begging for an apology. :lol:

Maybe you should have kept me on your snowflake block list. Your feelings will thank you. :-({|=
Like I said...if you cant handle it...get out before you embarrass yourself more. :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5642
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by David Redszus » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Perhaps we should consider making a list of which and how many Democraps will soon end up in jail.

Hillary has reserved the corner cell for herself and close friends.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:39 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 pm
Perhaps we should consider making a list of which and how many Democraps will soon end up in jail.

Hillary has reserved the corner cell for herself and close friends.
He wants a cell with a view. Hahahahah

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:40 pm

This is from the NYT. So this uranium is indeed leaving the country. Where does it go after that?

3. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: Despite claims to the contrary, Uranium One has, in fact, exported “yellowcake” out of America and is “routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.”

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by axegrinder » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:04 am
axegrinder wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:33 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 am
Question?

Would allowing the sale of 20% of our uranium production to be controlled by the Russians and for cash kickbacks be considered Treason?
It didn't kill anybody (yet) but it sure wasn't good for America. I would say they all need Russian flags thrown at them!
you'd swear clinton and trump came from the same uniparty wouldnt you?
You know you're in over you're head right? At least do like mk e and wait for back up before posting. You have no leg to stand on because the more Trump is proven right and the more the msm (who you love) is proven wrong, you just spout stupid shit based off of previous lies that you believed!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're on you're own now that those msm "facts" are all bullshit! :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm
You know you're in over you're head right? At least do like mk e and wait for back up before posting. You have no leg to stand on because the more Trump is proven right and the more the msm (who you love) is proven wrong, you just spout stupid shit based off of previous lies that you believed!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're on you're own now that those msm "facts" are all bullshit! :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Wow the tears are really flowing today!! \:D/ :-({|=

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by engineczar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:01 am

Just read that they rescinded the gag order on the FBI informant.

Ought to be an interesting day.

I hope the guy doesn't commit "suicide" before he testifies.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:51 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:40 pm
This is from the NYT. So this uranium is indeed leaving the country. Where does it go after that?

3. CONFIRMED by the New York Times: Despite claims to the contrary, Uranium One has, in fact, exported “yellowcake” out of America and is “routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.”
Also the NRC has confirmed that Uranium went to Canada for further processing and they do not know where it went after that. IMHO this is treasonous.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm


1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm
[*]http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... and-urani/

Fake made up story I am sure !
Ok, I took the time to read the Politifact story. I assume that you read it. Did you find any parts that were wrong knowing what we know today? Or, do you believe the story is accurate knowing what we know today?

Post Reply