George W. Bush accurately explains the pitfalls of trumps America.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: George W. Bush accurately explains the pitfalls of trumps America.

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:44 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:16 pm
I was watching the 5 Presidents on stage last night and my perspective sure has changed over the years. We had the worst President in our history on stage and the 2nd worst President in our history on stage. Two of them should be in jail if it were not for our two tiered justice system. Those are Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama. Then we have the Bush's. Two open border globalists with W chastising Trump for wanting to close the border.
And yet we survived under all of them. I bet we can even survive the trump fiasco. [-o<

Any guesses where the orange crybaby was during this hurricane relief benefit? Thats right...golfing AGAIN... #-o

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:22 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:44 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
I was watching the 5 Presidents on stage last night and my perspective sure has changed over the years. We had the worst President in our history on stage and the 2nd worst President in our history on stage. Two of them should be in jail if it were not for our two tiered justice system. Those are Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama. Then we have the Bush's. Two open border globalists with W chastising Trump for wanting to close the border.
And yet we survived under all of them. I bet we can even survive the trump fiasco.
We only survived that shit because of how strong the US was before they sold us out. We survived but now the country is weak thanks to everyone of those presidents. Under Trump, we have a chance to rebuild for a while before the next saboteur gets in.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:22 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:22 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
And yet we survived under all of them. I bet we can even survive the trump fiasco.
We only survived that shit because of how strong the US was before they sold us out. We survived but now the country is weak thanks to everyone of those presidents. Under Trump, we have a chance to rebuild for a while before the next saboteur gets in.
Amen

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:51 am

axegrinder wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:22 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

Sounds like alot of work...doesnt leave much time for trumps golf game... :roll: