Is George HW a dirty old man?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Is George HW a dirty old man?

Post by pdq67 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Just read the article about Pres. Bush Sr's deal with the young actress.

I hope not! I hope the story dies and goes away!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Is George HW a dirty old man?

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Probably spent too much time around Bill Clinton. W certainly has.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:57 pm

I read that this morning and made me thing about was his speaker of the house was doing. NOTE he was never charged for that...This seems to be the norm on both sides of the isle and why none of them speak out about the other!

"Former Speaker Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.) has been released from a Minnesota federal prison where he served 13 months for a bank fraud conviction linked to his effort to conceal his past sexual abuse of teenage boys, USA Today reported.

Hastert, 75, pleaded guilty to a May 2015 indictment that accused him of illegally structuring bank withdrawals and lying to the FBI in an effort to pay off someone known publicly as "Individual A," who claimed that Hastert had abused him and later offered him a sum of $3.5 million to stay silent."

"Hastert is the longest-serving Republican Speaker in history. He served 20 years in Congress and eight years as Speaker of the House."
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/34250 ... rom-prison

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 pm

2nd woman came out today and claim HW pinched her in the butt.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:14 pm

I suppose he figures if Trump can get away with it why can't he? :mrgreen:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:21 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 pm
There are a whole bunch of women who should be quite flattered if a man pinched their butt.
Unfortunately, most are not so lucky.

Bush is 93, confined to a wheelchair for five years. At that point in life a little grabass is much deserved.
If not now, then when? :D

lefty o
Pro
Pro

Post by lefty o » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:26 pm

who knows. we know kennedy was a sleaze, we know clinton was a sleaze, why cant a republican be too?

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:31 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:21 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
There are a whole bunch of women who should be quite flattered if a man pinched their butt.

Bush is 93, confined to a wheelchair for five years. At that point in life a little grabass is much deserved.
So what your saying is if we account for age we can justify the unacceptable? That sounds a lot like the big bang theory!
So at what age should we consider a pedophile a natural progression?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:48 pm

GARY C wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:31 pm
David Redszus wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

So what your saying is if we account for age we can justify the unacceptable? That sounds a lot like the big bang theory!
Standards of acceptable sexual conduct are quite variable over time and geography. Currently, acceptability has become a mere political issue and nothing more. We are not speaking of assault nor insult, mere lightweight teasing. Don't get your shorts all bunched up. Waste your time on something more serious.

Some women will wear a low cut to show cleavage and then complain if it attracts a man's roving eyes.
Hefner had it right; Feminazis have it all wrong.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Not really specific to HWB but this old SNL skit is so funny because it's so true

https://youtu.be/XBZN2ODgSAk

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:48 pm
GARY C wrote:
David Redszus wrote:

Standards of acceptable sexual conduct are quite variable over time and geography. Currently, acceptability has become a mere political issue and nothing more. We are not speaking of assault nor insult, mere lightweight teasing. Don't get your shorts all bunched up. Waste your time on something more serious.

Some women will wear a low cut to show cleavage and then complain if it attracts a man's roving eyes.
Totally true. In most states for example, it was legal to get married or have [Blank Post] with people of virtually any age until recently with campaigns to tar it as an evil sin and make it illegal. The same with pictures, to the point police started arresting parents for naked pictures of their children, and parents started feeling guilty and fearful of such a harmless actions, that goes back through time since the first cameras became widely available. Of course great art, through the ages have had nudes and naked children posed and in them as well. And suddenly its a sin and a crime.

This nonsense goes back to the whacked out puritanical days, where a crazy Queen and her religious support could decided behavior and fashion. In previous portraits of previous queens the dress necks line of dresses were worn and depicted in their portraits below the breasts, for example. Of course with crazies ruling the day all were later painted over, to now give them a dress neck line up around their throats. This insanity persisted in certain western countries, with the laws on bathing suits in public where women were to be covered down to their feet, or off to jail in places like NY or NJ if not covered head to neck.

In the 1950s and 60s and before, little girls wore and frolicked short dresses and their panties were usually visible, but somewhere along the line, the dresses were bad, but if worn shorts should now be under them as policy. Of course no bras were ever worn by them. No women in fact of any age wore them before 1914.

Go into other countries and cultures, and its an entirely different view on things.

In one state in the US, it is still legal to be totally naked in public and it works. Society doesn't fall apart nor do [Blank Post] crimes reign there!!! It might be instructive on views to look at the old story of Eden where God knew their was something way wrong, when adam and eve tried to hide their nakedness.

I look at it also from my religious perspective and hypocrites

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite

Of course right above it is

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

But yours and others freedom of choice were a birthright, that no government or hypocrites can take away. Hypocrites and the followers of them will probably always be the problem along with their governments. Btw the love letters of Esienhower are part of history as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/06/06/us/ei ... -aide.html

Don't be evil and be a hypocrite, and thats a full time job for those that are, but satan always whispers but do not listen if you are wise and happy.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:25 pm

David Redszus wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

:mrgreen: My Grandfather, who died @ 88 was known for that in the nursing home he spent the last few years of his life in. When I saw the stuff about shrub Sr I had to chuckle cuz it reminded me of my Grandpa.

I've been told by several people that are older than I am, both men and women, that the desire never goes away and at 72 years old now I believe them!!

I guess a fix for shrub Sr would be to get him a hat or T shirt with "Old Lecher" emblazoned across the front so that the young ladies would know what to expect if they got in arms reach of him.

But yeah, spending too much time around that rapist/pedophile bill clinton might have taught shrub Sr a few things he didn't need to know at his age!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 pm

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm
David Redszus wrote:
GARY C wrote:

Totally true. In most states for example, it was legal to get married or have [Blank Post] with people of virtually any age until recently with campaigns to tar it as an evil sin and make it illegal. The same with pictures, to the point police started arresting parents for naked pictures of their children, and parents started feeling guilty and fearful of such a harmless actions, that goes back through time since the first cameras became widely available. Of course great art, through the ages have had nudes and naked children posed and in them as well. And suddenly its a sin and a crime.

This nonsense goes back to the whacked out puritanical days, where a crazy Queen and her religious support could decided behavior and fashion. In previous portraits of previous queens the dress necks line of dresses were worn and depicted in their portraits below the breasts, for example. Of course with crazies ruling the day all were later painted over, to now give them a dress neck line up around their throats. This insanity persisted in certain western countries, with the laws on bathing suits in public where women were to be covered down to their feet, or off to jail in places like NY or NJ if not covered head to neck.

In the 1950s and 60s and before, little girls wore and frolicked short dresses and their panties were usually visible, but somewhere along the line, the dresses were bad, but if worn shorts should now be under them as policy. Of course no bras were ever worn by them. No women in fact of any age wore them before 1914.

Go into other countries and cultures, and its an entirely different view on things.

In one state in the US, it is still legal to be totally naked in public and it works. Society doesn't fall apart nor do [Blank Post] crimes reign there!!! It might be instructive on views to look at the old story of Eden where God knew their was something way wrong, when adam and eve tried to hide their nakedness.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

But yours and others freedom of choice were a birthright, that no government or hypocrites can take away. Hypocrites and the followers of them will probably always be the problem along with their governments. Btw the love letters of Esienhower are part of history as well.

Don't be evil and be a hypocrite, and thats a full time job for those that are, but satan always whispers but do not listen if you are wise and happy.
After 45 years I would think you could get one scripture in it's context!

I don't know maybe you guys get off on the thought of a man groping your daughter even if she is offended by it.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:22 pm

GARY C wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 pm
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 pm
David Redszus wrote:

After 45 years I would think you could get one scripture in it's context!

I don't know maybe you guys get off on the thought of a man groping your daughter even if she is offended by it.
It is now quite common for older horny women to grope younger men. They're called MILFs.
Oh the shame and horror of it all.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:25 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:22 pm
It is now quite common for older horny women to grope younger men. They're called MILFs.
Oh the shame and horror of it all.
I've been a victim of this.

#metoo

:lol: :lol: