How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 am

With all the experts on here that know everything about the Mueller investigation, I'm surprised George Papadopoulos name never came up.

With that said...how many more like him are out there that we know nothing about?

How deep will this go? I don't know about you but I can't wait to find out.

In the mean time we'll have to just keep taking in the vast information the trumptards disseminate here for us. :lol: \:D/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4868
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:34 pm

IMHO he was a "groupy" type or a hanger on. There are plenty of those in every campaign. Sometimes called goffers. That is why you or I never heard of him. For all we know he could have worked for Fusion GPS.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:15 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:34 pm
IMHO he was a "groupy" type or a hanger on. There are plenty of those in every campaign. Sometimes called goffers. That is why you or I never heard of him. For all we know he could have worked for Fusion GPS.
Here is a pic of boy George at a meeting with trump and some other high level folks. Looks like a pretty important "groupie"!

Image

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:49 pm

I would think there are a lot of those demo c rat plants everywhere in the wood work.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3403
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by GARY C » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:10 am

A little over 7 billion it's just most people never look in the mirror!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4868
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 am

I wonder if S&S is aware of the FBI witness who has tapes, paperwork and videos of the dealings in the Uranium one deal. His gag order was just rescinded. He will be testifying before Congress in about a month.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:46 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 am
I wonder if S&S is aware of the FBI witness who has tapes, paperwork and videos of the dealings in the Uranium one deal. His gag order was just rescinded. He will be testifying before Congress in about a month.
i heard about that. Not sure how it related to boy George though.

Or do you just not want to talk about George?

If not i can just about imagine why you dont... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4868
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Seriously? You do not even comprehend what you type out. Try rereading your heading again. Do you see the words "how many more" in the title? So I bring up another person and you get all huffy.

By the way here is a CNN source which should meet your approval.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/ ... index.html

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:14 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 pm
Seriously? You do not even comprehend what you type out. Try rereading your heading again. Do you see the words "how many more" in the title? So I bring up another person and you get all huffy.

By the way here is a CNN source which should meet your approval.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/ ... index.html
We are talking about the mueller investigation into trump and his administration. Either you are to dumb to realize that or.....never mind, I think we have our answer! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4868
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:41 pm

I have always thought the Mueller investigation was into Russia collusion? The Uranium One deal is REAL Russian collusion with money transferring between the parties involved.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:06 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:41 pm
I have always thought the Mueller investigation was into Russia collusion? The Uranium One deal is REAL Russian collusion with money transferring between the parties involved.
That explains why you are so off base on this topic. I mean yea, you;re always off base but on this you are way out of whack. [-X

lefty o
Pro
Pro
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by lefty o » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:14 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:11 pm
Seriously? You do not even comprehend what you type out. Try rereading your heading again. Do you see the words "how many more" in the title? So I bring up another person and you get all huffy.

By the way here is a CNN source which should meet your approval.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/ ... index.html
We are talking about the mueller investigation into trump and his administration. Either you are to dumb to realize that or.....never mind, I think we have our answer! :lol:
"to dumb" #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3053
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:09 pm

lefty o wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 pm
"to dumb" #-o
You know you've got them good when the spelling police come out to play. :lol:

lefty o
Pro
Pro
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by lefty o » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:09 pm
lefty o wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 pm
"to dumb" #-o
You know you've got them good when the spelling police come out to play. :lol:
you know, when your calling someone dumb, you may want to know the difference between to, too, and two! i dont think it was a spelling problem! =D>

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1097
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: How many more George Papadopoulos types are out there still?

Post by dirtracr5 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:08 pm

lefty o wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:51 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:09 pm
lefty o wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 pm
"to dumb" #-o
You know you've got them good when the spelling police come out to play. :lol:
you know, when your calling someone dumb, you may want to know the difference between to, too, and two! i dont think it was a spelling problem! =D>
My wife loves to correct me when I make the same mistake. You're not a woman by chance are you Lefty? LOL.

Post Reply