Sgt. Bergdahl Given Only A Dishonorable Discharge?? WTF??

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Sgt. Bergdahl Given Only A Dishonorable Discharge?? WTF??

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 am

Deserted leaving a his post during wartime costing the lives of 6 other soldiers who were killed searching for him and this is all he gets?? There is NO justice, even in the US Army!!

Bergdahl gets no prison time for leaving post
Associated Press•November 3, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-bergd ... 37560.html

Meet the Six Men Who Died Searching For Bergdahl
12:22 PM, Jun 02, 2014 | By Michael Warren

http://www.weeklystandard.com/meet-the- ... cle/794082

The traitor bastard should be executed by firing squad!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Sgt. Bergdahl Given Only A Dishonorable Discharge?? WTF??

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:59 am

I have to agree. WTF?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:24 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:59 am
I have to agree. WTF?
Didn't trump call for him to be executed?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:59 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:24 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
I have to agree. WTF?
At least 5 soldiers were killed looking for his sorry ass.

Edit: The ruling will be appealed.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:05 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:24 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
I have to agree. WTF?
That's part if the problem with a patsy President. Nobody really listens to you.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Maybe that piece of shit will find a Patriot with a hard on for him and a Carcano! :shock:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 pm

And who was it that said to throw the first stone?

So how much does a life sentence cost the tax payers?

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:18 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:27 pm
So how much does a life sentence cost the tax payers?
Who said anything about a life sentence? What is the usual penalty for desertion in war time, especially when it costs the lives of others in your unit? A 7.62x51 NATO round isn't but about .58 cents to the civilian market!! :shock: I'd pop a cap on the bastard in a heartbeat!

Big Boyz Toyz!

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:24 pm

If what they say about the situation is true I don't know why they went looking for him in the first place.

Then again knowing the history of our war mongering gov I don't know why anyone would sign up to be in the military.

lefty o
Pro
Pro

Post by lefty o » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 am

he should be swinging from the end of a rope, and that is all there is to it. stuff like this is a slap in the face to our country, and a huge slap in the face to those of us who served honorably!

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:00 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 am
he should be swinging from the end of a rope, and that is all there is to it. stuff like this is a slap in the face to our country, and a huge slap in the face to those of us who served honorably!
All you say by this is for anyone thinking of signing up "don't do it".
So its really that kind of heartless deal then? Must be another demo c rat invention then. He could have suffered some sort of mental illness, so then there is no excuse in the military for sickness or injury? If he couldn't handle that sort of situation they should have put him some place he could handle better. Sorry but I really can't understand illogic.

lefty o
Pro
Pro

Post by lefty o » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:31 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:00 pm
lefty o wrote:
So its really that kind of heartless deal then? Must be another demo c rat invention then. He could have suffered some sort of mental illness, so then there is no excuse in the military for sickness or injury? If he couldn't handle that sort of situation they should have put him some place he could handle better. Sorry but I really can't understand illogic.
cant help that you dont understand. im a veteran and knew the consequences to whatever actions i took while i served, so did he. the piece of trash deserted!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a life and death situation in the military, its not walking away from your greeter job at walmart.

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:20 am

lefty o wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:31 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
lefty o wrote:
cant help that you dont understand. im a veteran and knew the consequences to whatever actions i took while i served, so did he. the piece of trash deserted!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a life and death situation in the military, its not walking away from your greeter job at walmart.
I understand fully. I watched the movie years and years ago about a ww2 supposed deserter. Sad stuff, not everyone is a tough head that can deal with the crap on a battle field, and what an evil deal to force someone that is not mentally fit to handle it. And having some attitude about it is what helps the Marxist demo's in their winning over people. If people on the supposed right don't wake up and have a change in attitude about some topics they will be handing everything over to the real lefty's.

lefty o
Pro
Pro

Post by lefty o » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:20 am
lefty o wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:31 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

I understand fully. I watched the movie years and years ago about a ww2 supposed deserter. Sad stuff, not everyone is a tough head that can deal with the crap on a battle field, and what an evil deal to force someone that is not mentally fit to handle it. And having some attitude about it is what helps the Marxist demo's in their winning over people. If people on the supposed right don't wake up and have a change in attitude about some topics they will be handing everything over to the real lefty's.
there is no changing attitude about this. it is not about being right or left, its about being able to trust the guy standing next to you when the shit starts flying. this piece of crap went over the wire , and people were injured looking for him. now this is only my thoughts, but he lived with the taliban for 5 yrs. he wasnt a prisoner, they cut prisoners heads off. this piece of crap is a coward, a deserter, and a traitor. he should have been punished to the full extent of the UCMJ, and not received this politically correct wrist slap. it undermines the entire military establishment. this politically correct everyone gets a trophy crap has no place in the military!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Just for the record and for those who may not know, here is a picture of bergdahl's father and mother.

Watch Obama's face as Bergdahl's dad invoked Allah in Arabic
When Bob Bergdahl launched in Arabic, invoking Allah while standing next to President Obama in the White House Rose Garden, a number of Americans were startled. Claire Lopez, a former CIA operations officer, a strategic policy and intelligence expert with a focus on Middle East, national defense, WMD, and counterterrorism issues, emailed her friend Allen West:

“What none of these media is reporting is that the father’s (SGT Bowe Bergdahl’s father Bob) first words at the WH were in Arabic – those words were “bism allah alrahman alraheem” – which means “in the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful” – these are the opening words of every chapter of the Qur’an except one (the chapter of the sword – the 9th) – by uttering these words on the grounds of the WH, Bergdahl (the father) sanctified the WH and claimed it for Islam. There is no question but POTUS knows this.”
(read more)

Big Boyz Toyz!