27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am

Leave it to Ken to turn a tragedy into a political issue.

At least let the bodies cool down... #-o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2117
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:43 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:51 pm
Another mass shooting on trumps watch. Sad. :evil:
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am
Leave it to Ken to turn a tragedy into a political issue.

At least let the bodies cool down... #-o
Are you just a prick who likes to stir shit or are you really this friggin' stupid?

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by engineczar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:51 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am
Leave it to Ken to turn a tragedy into a political issue.

At least let the bodies cool down... #-o
Says the guy who posted this
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:51 pm
Another mass shooting on trumps watch. Sad. :evil:
just a few hours after it occurred.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2117
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 am

Great minds think alike :D

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:55 am

engineczar wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:51 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am
Leave it to Ken to turn a tragedy into a political issue.

At least let the bodies cool down... #-o
Says the guy who posted this
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:51 pm
Another mass shooting on trumps watch. Sad. :evil:
just a few hours after it occurred.
Why do you think i posted that right after kens initial post..... :lol: #-o

I should have know it would be to much for the trumptards to figure out. :roll:

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by engineczar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:55 am
engineczar wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:51 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am
Leave it to Ken to turn a tragedy into a political issue.

At least let the bodies cool down... #-o
Says the guy who posted this
sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:51 pm
Another mass shooting on trumps watch. Sad. :evil:
just a few hours after it occurred.
Why do you think i posted that right after kens initial post..... :lol: #-o

I should have know it would be to much for the trumptards to figure out. :roll:


:roll: :roll: :roll:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2117
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:25 am

What a moron.

lefty o
Pro
Pro
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by lefty o » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am
Leave it to Ken to turn a tragedy into a political issue.

At least let the bodies cool down... #-o
shut the hell up troll.

Zmechanic
Pro
Pro
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by Zmechanic » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:13 am

woody b wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:57 pm
Dishonorably discharged? That means he can't legally own a firearm, at least in NC. In NC a dishonorable discharge is viewed as a felony conviction. I suspect Texas is the same way.
AFAIK, it is. On job apps it mentions "convicted of a felony or dishonorably discharged" pretty much interchangeably.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4843
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:58 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:28 am
Leave it to Ken to turn a tragedy into a political issue.

At least let the bodies cool down... #-o
shut the hell up troll.
Ditto's to that.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3015
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:19 pm

lefty o wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am
shut the hell up troll.
You and the rest of the trumpettes will have to do better than that. :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 pm

GARY C wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 am
I use to always skip over all the MKultra and Manchurian Candidate stuff until seeing some different historical stuff on it and know it makes me wonder.

Man who followed church shooter Devin Kelley details chase. Interview of Johnnie Langendorf​, an armed citizen who helped neutralize Kelley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXi-yBvJGI4
Just watch the Jason Born movie, they are literally showing how it all works. And much more advanced than the movie I'd bet.
Oh and sandy ford son must be one of those Manchurian candidates from what he constantly spews here all the time, so he can't help his ignorance. He seems to be an example of mind control. CNN -----> Communist News Network MSNBC -----> Mighty Strange Nonesense Butstill Communist

lefty o
Pro
Pro
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by lefty o » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:55 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:19 pm
lefty o wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am
shut the hell up troll.
You and the rest of the trumpettes will have to do better than that. :mrgreen:
do you ever quit running your mouth little girl?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2117
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Nope, he does not. In fact, he feeds and thrives on people telling him what a complete idiot and 3rd-grade troll he is.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3324
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: 27 Dead In Texas Church Shooting

Post by GARY C » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:09 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:34 pm
GARY C wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 am
I use to always skip over all the MKultra and Manchurian Candidate stuff until seeing some different historical stuff on it and know it makes me wonder.

Man who followed church shooter Devin Kelley details chase. Interview of Johnnie Langendorf​, an armed citizen who helped neutralize Kelley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXi-yBvJGI4
Just watch the Jason Born movie, they are literally showing how it all works. And much more advanced than the movie I'd bet.
Oh and sandy ford son must be one of those Manchurian candidates from what he constantly spews here all the time, so he can't help his ignorance. He seems to be an example of mind control. CNN -----> Communist News Network MSNBC -----> Mighty Strange Nonesense Butstill Communist
Yeah, I know it's legit just based on document that have been declassified over the years, it was just one of those things that when you watch people talk about it, it reminds me of talking to a meth head where everything and everybody is all wrapped up in one.

I think now would be a good time for an EMP strike to turn off the machine for a cpl of years so people will wake up to the world around them.

Post Reply