"Left Wing Mob"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 am

Your "protestors" are no more than paid thugs hired by Soros to disrupt free speech.

Go to your local park, poke your needles, swallow your pills, wave your placards, stomp your feet and scream all
you wish. But if your slimy mob tries to block my truck on the street, I will run you over. Promise.

If you think your social justice cause is valid, go to your polling place and vote. When you lose, shut the f**k up and wait until the next election and change your political platform because the one you are standing on stinks.
Well said David and absolutely true.
BS.

I attended a anti DT rally weeks after inauguration for over 3 hrs, I spoke 6 words the entire time, to those next to me, during that time, thousands of DT supporters (?) driving by in vehicles, from 80-8 of age, male/female, gave me and others a one finger wave with additional screamed insults not repeatable here.

Such graciousness in "winning", bode well for what was coming. [-X
Wow, they showed the finger and screamed?? Shocking!!!

Can't believe anyone can restrain the outrage from WORDS and a FINGER gesture...it's like , unbelievable man.

Waaaay worse than the left mob who sucker punch those who disagree, men beating woman. Physical threats ...now that's more civil..no MEAN words

Bwahahahahaha

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:06 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm
j-c-c wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Well said David and absolutely true.
BS.

I attended a anti DT rally weeks after inauguration for over 3 hrs, I spoke 6 words the entire time, to those next to me, during that time, thousands of DT supporters (?) driving by in vehicles, from 80-8 of age, male/female, gave me and others a one finger wave with additional screamed insults not repeatable here.

Can't believe anyone can restrain the outrage from WORDS and a FINGER gesture...it's like , unbelievable man.

Waaaay worse than the left mob who sucker punch those who disagree, men beating woman. Physical threats ...now that's more civil..no MEAN words

Bwahahahahaha
It was a screaming MOB, you should have seen it, kids and grandmothers alike, I was surprised they could even count one finger, you would have been proud. :lol:

"I only surround myself by the best and brightest" #-o

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:22 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:06 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm
j-c-c wrote:

BS.

Bwahahahahaha
It was a screaming MOB, you should have seen it, kids and grandmothers alike, I was surprised they could even count one finger, you would have been proud. :lol:

"I only surround myself by the best and brightest" #-o
im SHOCKED, SHOCKED I SAY!!!!

THEM SCREAMING WORDS!! cant imagine anything worse than that.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

did you need a diaper change after? was your mom there to comfort you, and did you go to get help after for ptsd?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:26 pm

I'm sure that being an anti-Trump rally, all the civil "protesters" gave absolutely no reason for anyone passing by to throw a finger.

Yes, j-c-c, I noticed what was conveniently left out of your little story.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:47 pm

Too bad no one is following the money to see the supporters of the mob. I'm real curious what are all demonrat mobsters going to do once their god is placed in control, and they don't like what he/she / it does? In that day there will be no more demonstrations, they will end.
Even all you idiot demoncrats here should think about that.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:27 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:26 pm
I'm sure that being an anti-Trump rally, all the civil "protesters" gave absolutely no reason for anyone passing by to throw a finger.

What, that I spoke only six words, and that was to a nearby protester, or that i have not given another person a one finger wave in anger in my life, or that the thousands of protesters present were instructed numerous times by orginizaors not to interact to any provocation by DT supporters, as the authorities present were chomping at the bit to order a dispersal, due to "public safety"? :roll:

The apparent deplorables driving by earned that day every bit of any scorn they have encountered previously.

Sorry your to shatter your narrative.

Interesting how you seem to think any behavior is justified, if "earned".

Reminds me of the "eye for eye, and the whole world becomes blind" thinking. =D>

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Oh then this a hole.

GOP gubernatorial candidate Scott Wagner, in a video released Friday, warned Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf that he will “stomp all over your face with golf spikes” -- amid a national debate on civility in politics.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:33 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Too bad no one is following the money to see the supporters of the mob. I'm real curious what are all demonrat mobsters going to do once their god is placed in control, and they don't like what he/she / it does? In that day there will be no more demonstrations, they will end.
Even all you idiot demoncrats here should think about that.
I guess you demo's missed the logic.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:06 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:27 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:26 pm

What, that I spoke only six words, and that was to a nearby protester, or that i have not given another person a one finger wave in anger in my life, or that the thousands of protesters present were instructed numerous times by orginizaors not to interact to any provocation by DT supporters, as the authorities present were chomping at the bit to order a dispersal, due to "public safety"? :roll:

The apparent deplorables driving by earned that day every bit of any scorn they have encountered previously.

Sorry your to shatter your narrative.

Interesting how you seem to think any behavior is justified, if "earned".

Reminds me of the "eye for eye, and the whole world becomes blind" thinking. =D>
Virtuous

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 am

I'm going to take a word from j-c-c's own playbook- liar. For two years I've seen the vitriol coming from the anti-Trump crowd like setting cars on fire, antifa (nice reverse-image reality there, lol), the nonsense on campuses, dragging Trump supporters out of their cars and beating them, etc.

Nice try, though.

Edit: Here's some left-wing, nutcase, resist idiots for you:

“He will be the focal point, but by no means the only target, so bring your rage and and all of the axes you’ve got to grind. There will also be a second ritual afterward – ‘The Rites of the Scorned One’ which seeks to validate, affirm, uphold and support those of us who have been wronged and who refuse to be silent any longer.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/12/witc ... kavanaugh/

I guess when all else fails, bring in the witches :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:10 am

Walkaway rally in D.C. What they're walking away from is exactly what j-c-c says doesn't exist. Wise up, dude.

https://walkawaymarch.com/

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:17 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:03 am
I'm going to take a word from j-c-c's own playbook- liar. For two years I've seen the vitriol coming from the anti-Trump crowd like setting cars on fire, antifa (nice reverse-image reality there, lol), the nonsense on campuses, dragging Trump supporters out of their cars and beating them, etc.

Nice try, though.

Edit: Here's some left-wing, nutcase, resist idiots for you:

“He will be the focal point, but by no means the only target, so bring your rage and and all of the axes you’ve got to grind. There will also be a second ritual afterward – ‘The Rites of the Scorned One’ which seeks to validate, affirm, uphold and support those of us who have been wronged and who refuse to be silent any longer.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/12/witc ... kavanaugh/

I guess when all else fails, bring in the witches :lol:
That's fantastic!! The witches are looking for "angry and depressed" people.. hahaha

Now they are praying on losers with a medical condition,, aannnnd, only going to take 50% of the proceeds for themselves.. shyt man. Is that fake?

That has to be some trump supporters joking around or something?

Either way, I'm sending a "donation ",, hope lots show up...they make a fuss, break some windows and burn something at the stake.

#letthemspeak

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:41 am

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:48 am

Captain Cornbread is still carrying on trying to connect dots that aren't even in the same stratosphere :lol: