maybe its just a coincidence

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Re: maybe its just a coincidence

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:03 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:31 pm
U
rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:04 pm

He's still whining and complaining about what happened to his business in the 80's? I owned one too and took advantage of the crash,, I didn't go broke or give up.

Good lord..what a freekn loser

It's almost 2019
I did not lose my business in the 80's but a bunch of people did. I worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week, lost a marriage but not my business. What pisses me off is a bunch of idiots who think it can't happen again.
Your not thinking like a business owner ..I was in a very competitive market back then with a new business ..my wife at the time was frantic.

We made it work by getting into what was the casualties of those times...property management of foreclosures. It worked out better than we hoped for.

Banks had so many vacant properties they had no idea what to do
My business was providing a service to my customers, to make their lives better. I guess comparing that to making money off of other peoples distress while they were losing their homes just is not in your scope of morality.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:56 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:03 am
gmrocket wrote:
U
rebelrouser wrote:

I did not lose my business in the 80's but a bunch of people did. I worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week, lost a marriage but not my business. What pisses me off is a bunch of idiots who think it can't happen again.
Your not thinking like a business owner ..I was in a very competitive market back then with a new business ..my wife at the time was frantic.

We made it work by getting into what was the casualties of those times...property management of foreclosures. It worked out better than we hoped for.

My business was providing a service to my customers, to make their lives better. I guess comparing that to making money off of other peoples distress while they were losing their homes just is not in your scope of morality.
Ouch :shock: =D>

You realize your thinking is on the decline unfortunately, actually working and earning a dollar is a lost art today.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
U
rebelrouser wrote:

So then you should had even more clients in a recession. You are obviously not set out to own or run a business

In an economic downturn good business survive and prosper, poorly run ones fail

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:10 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
U

So then you should had even more clients in a recession. You are obviously not set out to own or run a business

What basis is there for your arrogance to judge another's goals in business, DA?

"Poorly Run" in your world likely includes those not willing to cheat like DT.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:26 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:10 pm
gmrocket wrote:
rebelrouser wrote:

What basis is there for your arrogance to judge another's goals in business, DA?

my arrogance would be based on my years of experience owning and running several successful businesses. i "did" build that, contrary to any obamafoon who would say otherwise.

i know its a difficult concept to get when you have never actually took the chance and done it.

i dont own them now, can you guess what happened? thats a skill testing question

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:26 pm
j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

my arrogance would be based on my years of experience owning and running several successful businesses. i "did" build that, contrary to any obamafoon who would say otherwise.

i know its a difficult concept to get when you have never actually took the chance and done it.

i dont own them now, can you guess what happened? thats a skill testing question
I've been around long enough, to know when you can lure anyone into underestimating your position, you have gained a favorable position.

I try not to make the same mistake.

Looks like a Mexican stand off. :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:49 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 pm
gmrocket wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

I've been around long enough, to know when you can lure anyone into underestimating your position, you have gained a favorable position.

Ok, so you can't answer..stumped,gotcha

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:49 pm
j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

I prefer the position I am in that you are apparently underestimating your opponent, seeming confirmed and blinded by your arrogance in thinking you have me "stumped" :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:18 pm

gmrocket wrote:
j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

j-c-c avoids a lot of questions. He just deflects onto something else.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:57 am

j-c-c wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 pm
gmrocket wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

I prefer the position I am in that you are apparently underestimating your opponent, seeming confirmed and blinded by your arrogance in thinking you have me "stumped" :lol:
Word salad... your the best

Kinda surprised you didn't mention HITLER

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:01 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:18 pm
gmrocket wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

j-c-c avoids a lot of questions. He just deflects onto something else.
When he doesn't get the response he's looking for, he stomps his feet and goes on a "your deflecting " rampage

Or something about HITLER