Driver, 74, says he meant no harm, just wanted to get away from 'angry mob'

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Driver, 74, says he meant no harm, just wanted to get away from 'angry mob'

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Cannot say as I blame him. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was an Antifa and BLM mob. Video at link.

"The driver of a car seen in a viral video driving through a protest in downtown Portland, Ore., last week said Friday that he never tried to run them over, according to reports.

"When you have an angry mob yelling at you and beating on your car you just want to get out of there," Kent Houser, 74, told the Oregonian.
The demonstrators were protesting last Saturday after a fatal police shooting that occurred the previous week."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/driver-74-sa ... -angry-mob

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Driver, 74, says he meant no harm, just wanted to get away from 'angry mob'

Post by j-c-c » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:54 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 pm
Cannot say as I blame him. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was an Antifa and BLM mob. Video at link.

"The driver of a car seen in a viral video driving through a protest in downtown Portland, Ore., last week said Friday that he never tried to run them over, according to reports.

"When you have an angry mob yelling at you and beating on your car you just want to get out of there," Kent Houser, 74, told the Oregonian.
The demonstrators were protesting last Saturday after a fatal police shooting that occurred the previous week."

Any corroborating evidence?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:14 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:54 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Any corroborating evidence?
If it was a woman none would be needed.
And yes there is evidence, the video.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:23 pm

I put in there the link to the video. However that is way past j-c-c's abilities.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:23 pm
I put in there the link to the video. However that is way past j-c-c's abilities.
The video proves beyond any reasonable doubt the statement I red lighted "you just want to get out of there"

vs say " I am angry and just want to hurt others"?