Trump only hires the best

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
rebelrouser
Pro
Pro
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Trump only hires the best

Post by rebelrouser » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Republican conservative lawyers are calling our Trump on the Whitaker appointment, one is Conway's husband.
Kellyanne Conway says her husband's criticism of Whitaker appointment 'not relevant', Whitaker was involved in a company that was fined 25 million for fraud and was shut down. One of the products Whitaker was trying to sell was a special designed toilet for men who have large members so they will not hang in the water. Just a great qualification for our attorney general.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/11/politics ... index.html
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... -products/

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3917
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by Dave Koehler » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm

chuckle.
Was this a solution in search of a problem?
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 pm

He quotes CNN and Mother Jones as his credible sources. :D :mrgreen: Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4269
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by j-c-c » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Dave Koehler wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm
chuckle.
Was this a solution in search of a problem?
Nobody here is admitting to having that problem I see? :shock:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:27 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Dave Koehler wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm
chuckle.
Was this a solution in search of a problem?
Nobody here is admitting to having that problem I see? :shock:
Coming from the tin hat wearer. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5374
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by mk e » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:56 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Dave Koehler wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm
chuckle.
Was this a solution in search of a problem?
Nobody here is admitting to having that problem I see? :shock:
718 days until hes fired......I mean retires ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:19 am

With the way the mueller "inquisition" has been targeting anyone who works for or is even associated with President Trump, it's a wonder he can find ANYONE ("the best" included) willing to work in his administration!! [-X I know I sure as hell wouldn't for that reason!!

And another thing, early on the only ppl President Trump had to "advise" him of who to appoint/hire were "swamp" dwellers and or RINOs themselves so what would you expect to get from them? [-X

So what we've seen to date is President Trump "cleaning out" his own house while he works to clean out DC at the same time. DC didn't get like that in a short time and it won't be fully cleansed in a short time either. In fact, it probably won't be finished even if he gets a second term but he will just have take it one day at a time and do what he can do!

MAGA................WINNING.....................
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5374
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by mk e » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:21 am

Ahhh...its Mueller's fault you elected and support an idiot. Now it's clear..
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 am

That's OK Snowflakes. You just go ahead and b!tch, wh!ne, p!ss and moan about President Trump all you want, BUT, come tomorrow moring when you wake up, President Trump will STILL be YOUR President and will continue to be YOUR President until at least January of 2021 and possibly until January of 2025!!

MAGA!!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5374
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by mk e » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:00 am

Yup 718 more days with the rodeo clown show..."he's a 1 ball man with his pecker in his hand and he's off to the rodeo" ;)

https://youtu.be/tX6ggRByE8g
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by rebelrouser » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:19 am
With the way the mueller "inquisition" has been targeting anyone who works for or is even associated with President Trump, it's a wonder he can find ANYONE ("the best" included) willing to work in his administration!! [-X I know I sure as hell wouldn't for that reason!!

And another thing, early on the only ppl President Trump had to "advise" him of who to appoint/hire were "swamp" dwellers and or RINOs themselves so what would you expect to get from them? [-X

So what we've seen to date is President Trump "cleaning out" his own house while he works to clean out DC at the same time. DC didn't get like that in a short time and it won't be fully cleansed in a short time either. In fact, it probably won't be finished even if he gets a second term but he will just have take it one day at a time and do what he can do!

MAGA................WINNING.....................
To understand your point of view, If Trump wanted to drain the swamp as he put it, why did he surround himself with a bunch of crooks? YES Mueller is indicting and putting in jail people around Trump, because they are CROOKS. If Trump wanted to clean up Washington why didn't he hire honest people to work for him and to get him elected? I will tell you why, Trump has worked on the edge of the law all his life, and so have the people he hired, they are all crooks.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:29 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:26 am
Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:19 am
With the way the mueller "inquisition" has been targeting anyone who works for or is even associated with President Trump, it's a wonder he can find ANYONE ("the best" included) willing to work in his administration!! [-X I know I sure as hell wouldn't for that reason!!

And another thing, early on the only ppl President Trump had to "advise" him of who to appoint/hire were "swamp" dwellers and or RINOs themselves so what would you expect to get from them? [-X

So what we've seen to date is President Trump "cleaning out" his own house while he works to clean out DC at the same time. DC didn't get like that in a short time and it won't be fully cleansed in a short time either. In fact, it probably won't be finished even if he gets a second term but he will just have take it one day at a time and do what he can do!

MAGA................WINNING.....................
To understand your point of view, If Trump wanted to drain the swamp as he put it, why did he surround himself with a bunch of crooks? YES Mueller is indicting and putting in jail people around Trump, because they are CROOKS. If Trump wanted to clean up Washington why didn't he hire honest people to work for him and to get him elected? I will tell you why, Trump has worked on the edge of the law all his life, and so have the people he hired, they are all crooks.
Richard is to stupid to see that. And you can'tf fix STUPID.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:22 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 am
That's OK Snowflakes. You just go ahead and b!tch, wh!ne, p!ss and moan about President Trump all you want, BUT, come tomorrow moring when you wake up, President Trump will STILL be YOUR President and will continue to be YOUR President until at least January of 2021 and possibly until January of 2025!!

MAGA!!
Sounds like echos of years past from the left. Just inset Obama instead of trump.

Funny how the more things change the more they stay the same huh?

You got fooled old man. [-X

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4269
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump only hires the best

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:27 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:00 pm
Dave Koehler wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm
chuckle.
Was this a solution in search of a problem?
Nobody here is admitting to having that problem I see? :shock:
Coming from the tin hat wearer. ^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wasn't even breathing hard. :shock:

Post Reply