Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Another saga in the life of Avenatti the hero of the leftists on this board including Mark who has donated money to him. :D This guy is a real piece of work but then again he is a dimoKKKRAT lawyer. :D

"Anti-Trump attorney Michael Avenatti was reportedly arrested on charges of felony domestic violence that seriously injured his estranged wife.
According to a report in TMZ, the lawyer for [Blank Post] star Stormy Daniels and one of Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s less-credible accusers was taken into custody Wednesday after a confrontation “at an exclusive apartment building in the Century City area of L.A.”"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ce-charge/

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4575
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:23 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:12 pm
Another saga in the life of Avenatti the hero of the leftists on this board including Mark who has donated money to him. :D This guy is a real piece of work but then again he is a dimoKKKRAT lawyer. :D

"Anti-Trump attorney Michael Avenatti was reportedly arrested on charges of felony domestic violence that seriously injured his estranged wife.
According to a report in TMZ, the lawyer for [Blank Post] star Stormy Daniels and one of Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s less-credible accusers was taken into custody Wednesday after a confrontation “at an exclusive apartment building in the Century City area of L.A.”"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ce-charge/
Say, can't this piece of shit be disbarred for a felony conviction? :-k
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2729
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:54 pm

Does this mean he won't be running for the dems? :D

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8169
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by pdq67 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Isn't there another black woman beater they should be going after?

pdq67

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3917
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by Dave Koehler » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Did this guy think there would not be any backlash for his....uhh....efforts?
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:36 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:54 pm
Does this mean he won't be running for the dems? :D
I think his Presidential asperations just took a big hit. Also remember this. :D “CNN legal analyst” Michael Avenatti" Bwahahahahahaha

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4269
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by j-c-c » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Why are we talking about this guy, he is typical loud mouth lawyer, he is probably as guilty at this point as Kavanaugh,

Wouldn't be the first time an estranged wife has falsely accused a spouse of domestic abuse, right?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:51 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 pm
Why are we talking about this guy, he is typical loud mouth lawyer, he is probably as guilty at this point as Kavanaugh,

Wouldn't be the first time an estranged wife has falsely accused a spouse of domestic abuse, right?
Typical moronic response. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4269
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by j-c-c » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:55 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:51 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 pm
Why are we talking about this guy, he is typical loud mouth lawyer, he is probably as guilty at this point as Kavanaugh,

Wouldn't be the first time an estranged wife has falsely accused a spouse of domestic abuse, right?
Typical moronic response. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That you can't understand, again. #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6033
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Let's hope he rots in jail with trump.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8169
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by pdq67 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:04 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:55 pm
Isn't there another black woman beater they should be going after?

pdq67
My bad, my wife said I was thinking about a muzzie that beat his wife!

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2729
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:21 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Let's hope he rots in jail with trump.
He's gonna be waiting a long time

The guy is a slime ball.. a lefty slime ball.. hero of the left.

It's like the kiss of death whenever the lefties hold someone up on a pedestal, they where all in on this jerk... for a couple weeks

Trump just destroying the lefties, one at a time..like shooting fish in a barrel,, only thing is he don't need the gun.. the left shoots themselves im the head

😆😆😆😆

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9383
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 am

"Alyssa Milano disavows Michael Avenatti after arrest"

"Alyssa Milano dumped her former comrade Michael Avenatti on Wednesday after reports that he was arrested on Los Angeles for domestic violence.
“Totally disgusting,” the actress tweeted. “And before anyone asks me, yes, I’m disavowing Avenatti. I do not care what side he’s on. #Basta”
Milano and Avenatti appeared together for a protest against President Trump outside the White House in July."

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3917
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by Dave Koehler » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:01 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:21 pm
The guy is a slime ball.. a lefty slime ball.. hero of the left.
This should be no surprise. He comes by it naturally. Lawyer and a wannabe politician.
Now that he lost Hollywood he will need a new profession. Community organizer perhaps. #-o
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2729
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Michael Avenatti arrested on felony domestic violence charges

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:55 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:01 am
"Alyssa Milano disavows Michael Avenatti after arrest"

"Alyssa Milano dumped her former comrade Michael Avenatti on Wednesday after reports that he was arrested on Los Angeles for domestic violence.
“Totally disgusting,” the actress tweeted. “And before anyone asks me, yes, I’m disavowing Avenatti. I do not care what side he’s on. #Basta”
Milano and Avenatti appeared together for a protest against President Trump outside the White House in July."
I swear some of these avenatti characters are plants by Trump

How many times have these lefty darlings turned out to be the worst of the worst?

Trump, you magnificent bastard...Trump has the lazer & the left is the cat

Post Reply