Sioux Rebuilt Valve Grinder *Nice*

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Mmfh

Sioux Rebuilt Valve Grinder *Nice*

Post by Mmfh »

I have a rebuilt Sioux valve grinder for sale on eBay, Model number is 645, probably the nicest one you will ever see! Rebuilt and comes
with all the goodies most don't have anymore, including the original owners manual and a couple of butting fixtures you don't ever see with these.

Find it here, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sioux-Valve-Gri ... ef&vxp=mtr Listing number is 200767464687

I've done two sets of Ford V-6 heads with this since I bought it, so a total of 24 valves have been done with it since the rebuild. My plans have changed and I could use the
money to pay some medical bills.

Thanks for looking, Have a great day!

Mm
Brooks Elliott

Re: Sioux Rebuilt Valve Grinder *Nice*

Post by Brooks Elliott »

Have you checked the runout of the chuck? Mount a dial indicator on the stem while a valve is chucked up, and turn it on. Then check valve RO with an appropriate tool. That's a huge selling point to someone who cares about quality. Also, did you get down to the ways when you rebuilt it?
Mmfh

Re: Sioux Rebuilt Valve Grinder *Nice*

Post by Mmfh »

I actually didn't rebuild it myself, although the guy I bought it from said everything was attended too. The ways were in good shape and needed nothing more than a good cleaning is what he said. New bearings everywhere and belts and adjust it all back up.

I haven't put a indicator on it but I probably should as your right I'm sure it would be a good selling point.

Thank You!

Mm