WTB WANTED boring stand, crank balancer

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

scotts439

WTB WANTED boring stand, crank balancer

Post by scotts439 »

Anyone know of these pieces around massachusetts area? Looking for a boring stand/table for V8 blocks (not the little motorcycle ones) dont need the boring bar itself, but, open to whatever. also, looking for crank balancer, and block honing tank. I am willing to pay cash, or trades for other equipment??? thanks, -scott
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Re: WTB WANTED boring stand, crank balancer

Post by ProPower engines »

Scott's 439 wrote:Anyone know of these pieces around Massachusetts area? Looking for a boring stand/table for V8 blocks (not the little motorcycle ones) don't need the boring bar itself, but, open to whatever. also, looking for crank balancer, and block honing tank. I am willing to pay cash, or trades for other equipment??? thanks, -Scott

What type of bar do you have?? And what kind of blocks do you think you will ever have to bore??

That will determine what type of stand you will need.
Concider the Kwik Way EBF stand.It will use anyones boring bar and they are real easy to use and set up.
Real Race Cars Don't Have Doors
scotts439

Post by scotts439 »

The KW EBF would be my first choice, but an 054 table would be ok if the price was right. I have a KW FN, and a VN 944S. I am doing passenger car V8 engines mostly.
joway1

Post by joway1 »

Scott,
I have an 054 table with an air float fixture for sale. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks, Wayne
TMSJoe
Expert
Expert

Post by TMSJoe »

I have a jet wash that I just upgraded from. I'm in NY close to the I-87. Look at it here= viewtopic.php?f=35&t=34202

I literally removed the machine hot and just used Thursday night.
ALKYAL
Expert
Expert

Post by ALKYAL »

have EBF boring fixture/stand. It indexes off the main bearing bores. Have FL air centering boring/air float boring bar. 3 5/16-5 1/4 range Both are Kwik-Way brand. Previuously had 860 surfacer listed as a package. Have surfacer sold, so boring unit can be sold by itself. Price for unit is 5,500.00 ready to ship [ie skided and boxed] please contact me via PM message. thanks Al
Some people are so stupid that they dont even know it! - by a famous Hillbilly