Wtb TH1 and TH2 tip holders

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

elvislee1987
Wtb TH1 and TH2 tip holders

Post by elvislee1987 »

I'm looking for a couple of Ricardo's new3acut tip holders, TH1 and TH2. If you have one for sale, let me know.
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Re: Wtb TH1 and TH2 tip holders

Post by ProPower engines »

Just go to his site and get them :D
That is the easiest way to get them. He has an ebay store where he sells his tooling which you are directed to from his web site.
www.new3acut.com
This will get you the tip holders. :D
Real Race Cars Don't Have Doors
elvislee1987

Post by elvislee1987 »

ProPower engines wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:19 pm Just go to his site and get them :D
That is the easiest way to get them. He has an ebay store where he sells his tooling which you are directed to from his web site.
I've been waiting patiently for the last 4-5mos and he hasn't made any. He's a very hard person to get a hold of, I called and email and sometimes it takes weeks for him to get back to me. I am using his multiblade system to get me by for now and I actually like that system a lot but he no longer is willing to make me custom profile blades. Just seeing if anyone have some of his tip holders for his hex head system for sale as he told me he is very busy and focusing more on his multiblade system.
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Cylinder head supply has the tip holders that will fit his system.
The issue now is how much rake do you want built into the tip holders???
If you are using a single blade holder then cutters of what ever shape and size can be had from Newan.
The other good thing is they also offer cutter inserts in 12 degrees of rake as well as the standard 7-8 degrees for hard to cut seats.
Check out the link below to find them.
They are less cost then Ricardo's but they will fit.Extra screws are available as well if you loose any. =D>

WWW.cylinderheadsupply.com.

Go to the seat cutting tools and follow the links till you get to the tip holders.
They are great people to deal with and offer fast shipping and always have good stock on their product lines.

Hope that helps cause there is nothing that piss's me off more then tooling that is out of stock/production for long periods of time when they are needed to keep on working
elvislee1987

Post by elvislee1987 »

ProPower engines wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:45 pm Cylinder head supply has the tip holders that will fit his system.
The issue now is how much rake do you want built into the tip holders???
If you are using a single blade holder then cutters of what ever shape and size can be had from Newan.
The other good thing is they also offer cutter inserts in 12 degrees of rake as well as the standard 7-8 degrees for hard to cut seats.
Check out the link below to find them.
They are less cost then Ricardo's but they will fit.Extra screws are available as well if you loose any. =D>

Thanks Dave, I have bought stuff from CHS before and that may be my only option for now to get the ball rolling.

WWW.cylinderheadsupply.com.

Go to the seat cutting tools and follow the links till you get to the tip holders.
They are great people to deal with and offer fast shipping and always have good stock on their product lines.

Hope that helps cause there is nothing that piss's me off more then tooling that is out of stock/production for long periods of time when they are needed to keep on working
elvislee1987

Post by elvislee1987 »

Just checked and they only have Large and Small tip holders in stock. I'll need a Medium and a Small for the heads I work on. Ugh this sucks...
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Well then just call Newan!!!
800-639-3693
They are in California. Follow the voice prompts but they are the same cost from them.
That is who they get them from and they always have stock on that stuff

All my VGS tooling is from Newan and I have to say its the best quality I have ever found.
ProPower engines
Guru
Guru

Again the cost Newan sells for is the same as CHS. :D
elvislee1987

Post by elvislee1987 »

Thanks Dave, I will have to call them tomorrow.