Sunnen ck/cv honing stones and.. misc

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

wagspe208
Sunnen ck/cv honing stones and.. misc

Post by wagspe208 »

I have a few different honing stone sets to get rid of. You know how it is, over the years stuff is bought in auctions, piles, old shops, etc.
All stones are new, boxes are good to crappy looking... but you are buying the stones.
I have:
(9) pairs EAU-129 roughing stones for midget hone head
(12) pairs EHU412
(8) pairs JHU625
(1) pair C30J64 (hopefully someone can use them... i'll throw them in if you buy other sets

(1) AN-80 quick coupler, new, threw away box

(10) RY18-J49 align hone stones. This is for one mandrel. These are the stones for the shorter mandrel. 1.800-2.100", and 2.100"-2.400"
Overall stone length is 24.375.... I don't have the short mandrel.

Your best bet is to email wagspe208@yahoo.com, or 618-363-7256 and leave message, text, etc.
I am not very good at checking in here.
Price?? How about 60% of new shipped to you. I honestly would have to call sunnen, or goodson to look at prices. I don't want to go to ebay if I don't have to. If you use them, that is a good price... I have no use for them... win, win.

I have pictures I can text. They are stones/ parts. I guarantee they are in new condition... not used, inserted in holders, etc.
I also have studs, seals, valves, and tons of good stuff... I will keep posting.
Thanks
wagspe208
Re: Sunnen ck/cv honing stones and.. misc

Post by wagspe208 »

I have received emails on the ehu-412 stones and they ry18-j49 align hone stones.
I will delete them when positively sold.
Thanks