Other hobbies

Post photos/videos of anything* you own - Or, ask to see something.

Moderator: Team

mitch
Expert
Expert
Other hobbies

Post by mitch »

Anybody else ever try and really test their sanity.This is the easiest looking hardest thing you will ever try. :oops:
Addicting too
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
quickd100
Pro
Pro

Re: Other hobbies

Post by quickd100 »

Try 4-postion indoor smallbore shooting. Dave
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/quickd100/9ff3c690.jpg[/img]
StreetCubes

Post by StreetCubes »

Golf is a game never mastered yet always that one good shot that brings you back. =D>
claysmoker

Post by claysmoker »

Toy airplane racing.

prairiehotrodder
Guru
Guru

Post by prairiehotrodder »

shot a wild boar on sunday evening. Was pretty exciting. I have a bait out and there was 2 elk standing at it, They ran when i showed up. I snorted a couple times and this pig stands up in the tall grass about 20 yards behind me and starts trotting towards the bait. I swung around and he sees me and takes off running. I nailed him with a FMJ 30-06 at about 25 yards running! We just finished making sausage yesterday and we will smoke a bunch of the meat in a few days. I have had moose, elk, bear, deer and wild pigs at my bait so far this year. No big bucks yet.
Brian
Picture 1484.jpg
Picture 1472.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Word of God is quick and powerfull
www.therocketshop.blogspot.com
prairiehotrodder
Guru
Guru

more trail cam pics.
Picture 783.jpg
Picture 800.jpg
Picture 1457.jpg
Brian
Hazey64

Post by Hazey64 »

Hey Brian.
That's pretty cool. What do you use for bait? And how is it set up? I do a bit of hunting here in Australia also. Wild pigs/boar and deer mostly. Ive never seen or heard of "baits". And surely you don't shoot bears? :shock:.
prairiehotrodder
Guru
Guru

Bears are a plague here. I shot one a few years ago after that picture was taken. It got made into a rug. I was baiting with oats that i bought from a farmer for $2 per 5 gallon pail. In the winter you pour cheap soda pop all over the bait to form a giant frozen popsicle! That wild boar turned out to be no good to eat. The meat was tainted from being a breeding male. The government has stepped in here and are taking steps to try and eliminate wild pigs. They are an alien species that are out of control as well. That was an old post but thanks for bringing it back!
Brian