getting a sponsor

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

janet wolf

getting a sponsor

Post by janet wolf »

i have been trying for ever to get someone to help a little with our race cars our website is www.eddiewolf.net we race 2 cars 2 tracks i only look for around $2000.00 the rest comes from myself and husband and prize money we have a few sponsors but mostly discounts or free bees its getting harder and harder this year we took in sponsor wise $490 & so far $3,000 in price money but spent so far $10,000 we have some bigger races we would like to go to yet this year but money is running out any ideas??Thank You Janet WOlf
Beverly
Sponsorship help for Janet

Post by Beverly »

Hi Janet,

Have you tried any of the programs out there to get sponsorship?

One thing I would recommend is don't undersell yourself. Also, what are you offering these sponsors? What do you guys do beside race at the tracks?

Beverly
Phil Veldheer Racing
Author & Show Guest
Author & Show Guest

Janet-I have the answer and it is...........

Post by Phil Veldheer Racing »

you going to www.racingsecrets.com/sponsorship_coach.shtml and BUYING it. It comes with a money back guarantee and I KNOW IT WILL WORK FOR YOU. I have five cars and I am adding another this winter. It has all the answers to your questions in the 3 1/2 hour long CD's. I have heard of many sucess stories and I'd like to add you to it. Listen to the CD's twice and DO WHAT I SUGGEST and you'll be adding another race car to your team, if you are willing to put in the time and effort to do it right.
Phil
www.fastpistons.com
Phil Veldheer
78 Cutlass S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
87 442 S/Pro
69 Camaro F/CM -IHRA WORLD RECORD HOLDER
97 Firebird B/SA
99 Z-28 10.5 tire