860 K-W Surfacer- Jamison CBN conversion

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

ALKYAL
Expert
Expert

860 K-W Surfacer- Jamison CBN conversion

Post by ALKYAL »

Selling my 860 to a fellow who is going to take it out of North America. I did the Jameson CBN conversion on it about 6 yrs ago. I dont do many blocks or heads so it doest have many miles on it. New owner is going to put the wet stone set-up back on it. { I kept all the parts and pcs to accomplish this] Trying to get sale price down a little for him, so I will sell the 16 in. Conversion if possible. The CBN disk has been rotatated /partially 4 times. Should have @ least 6-8 more moves left on it. Anyone on here interested in the CBN Conv. plate complete. I am sure you could re machine the register and/or the 4 bolt pattern to fit your machine. [bolts are 1/2-13 nc thread-thru holes only in the plate] Make a reasonable offer and you could own it. It weighs about 45/50 lbs-motor will coast down for approx. 7 min before it stops. 7.5 hp GE 3 phase. Please reply on here or PM me for further info. Thanks Al
Some people are so stupid that they dont even know it! - by a famous Hillbilly
Adger Smith
Guru
Guru

Re: 860 K-W Surfacer- Jamison CBN conversion

Post by Adger Smith »

Could you send pictures... I'm interested in converting my Storm ST17y (wet Rock) to CBN Either that or selling it and buying a CBN setup machine. Just Wondering if I could adapt you unit.
adgersperf@aol.com
Adger Smith
Adger Smith Performance Engines
903 794 7223 shop
903 824 4924 cell
adgersperf@aol.com e-mail
Noob
Pro
Pro

Re: 860 K-W Surfacer- Jamison CBN conversion

Post by Noob »

pm sent