Got A Bore Bar Problem

Tech questions that don't fit above forums

Moderator: Team

madmikeracing

Got A Bore Bar Problem

Post by madmikeracing »

I own a strong Japanese made Boring Bar. Very nicely Made. It is a kwikway copy i guess? The problem being I bought it used, and when wiring shop up for it (240 volt single Phase) I noticed the cord was making snap crackle pop noises when i bent it in any way. Well the Insulation totally rotten. I think no problem and buy new piece 12/3 wire . The opening on the motor itself has a toggle switch and the wires go inside and are soldered to the toggle switch and I need to take it apart. Now i was up till 1 in the morning last night and i still cant figure out how to get the motor housing off, i have loosened of all the bolts ect. Anyone ever take a kwikway bar electric motor apart and have some Tipos for a poor dumb Guy?? I was trying to send some pictures but cant get it to go? my emails avmmachine@rogers.com i can send you pictures for clarification if i have youre email adress Thanx Guys Mike
donc
Guru
Guru
Re: Got A Bore Bar Problem

Post by donc »

i have some kwikway manuels pm me ill try to help, usually chinese mtrs. are way differnt.
madmikeracing

Post by madmikeracing »

Don thankyou, yews it is a strange unit but so nicely made. My email adress is avmmachine@rogers.com I would definately appreciate any help of any kind. Thankyou Mike Meschkuleit If you incurr any shipping costs I will restate Thanx
AVM MACHINE
WATERLOO ,ONTARIO
CANADA .
N2J3Z4
donc
Guru
Guru

Post by donc »

mike, my e- mail is jammed i guess. i am computer stupid, so to waste no time pm a phone # i:ll call with book open we can try to resolve this asap.