Guy Edwards Sponsorship Book

Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

RyonPro1
Guy Edwards Sponsorship Book

Post by RyonPro1 »

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if any of you have ever read Guy Edwards book Sponsorhip and the World of Motor Racing? And was wondering what you thought about it. If anyone has one for sale, I may be interested also. Thanks for your time.
Shawn
RyonPro1@yahoo.com
RyonPro1
Post by RyonPro1 »

Just an update, after about 11 years of trying to find the book at a reasonable price, I got one off of ebay today. I'm looking forward to getting and reading it. Thanks for those that emailed me.
Shawn
In God we trust, all others bring data!
MDH06

Post by MDH06 »

How did it turn out?
RyonPro1
Post by RyonPro1 »

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know that anyone knew of this book or cared about it by the response. Well after winning the auction, the book was located in the U.K. I was starting to wonder if I would ever get it. It finally arrived about two weeks ago. I have skimmed through it at it looks really good. The book was in REAL good shape. I have been fininshing a couple other books I've started and just now started to read it. From everything I've heard about it seems to be true. I'll know more how to compare it with other sponsor books I've read when I get through it. It is a BIG book. Part of it is telling the story of Guy Edwards and then the second part is going through the steps of sponsorship. When I'm done I'll try and give a more thourogh review. Thanks for asking.
Shawn
In God we trust, all others bring data!