TRUE TRAC ON DIRT

Shocks, Springs, Brakes, Frame, Body Work, etc

Moderator: Team

turtle
Re: TRUE TRAC ON DIRT

Post by turtle »

I want to say thanks to everyone for all the information shared. It is kind hard locally, to find good feedback on certain subjects. :D
Our Creed: "Where two or more are gathered, there shall be a RACE!"
fsted

Post by fsted »

I have been running one in a pure stock class. the track is a big 1/2 mile dirt but much like asphalt after it dries up some. the tru trac is worth every penny. i have run the car with and without the tru trac back to back. the car handles real good without it, but rolls through the middle much better with it. stagger changes did not seem to effect the car much. we also try to approach driving the car like an asphalt car keeping the rear tucked in and rolling through the turns. I also worked to equal out the tire temps and ran a little higher left side percentage than other guys, around 54.2. my car needed around 50 more pounds of bite with tru trac than without. I think youre right on track, hope that helps.
turtle

Post by turtle »

Wow! I kinda thought that it would benefit through the center. Thanks for the added advice on the LS percentage and LR bite. That is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping to hear.
Our Creed: "Where two or more are gathered, there shall be a RACE!"
ParDeus
Pro
Pro

Post by ParDeus »

Waste of time and money. Trust me on this.