Serv-Equip SE 2300 Power Stroke Hone for sale

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

Diodedog
Pro
Pro
Serv-Equip SE 2300 Power Stroke Hone for sale

Post by Diodedog »

This hone is in very clean condition and works perfectly. It was upgraded with the Sunnen AN 275 honing head. It comes with 10 gallons of clean Goodson honing oil. I stepped into a great deal on a CK10 and unfortunately cant keep both. $3,000, located in Elysburg PA, PM or email for phone and more info, thanks, harpo3756@verizon.net .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Frankshaft
Guru
Guru
Re: Serv-Equip SE 2300 Power Stroke Hone for sale

Post by Frankshaft »

Your going to regret getting rid of that hone, and only have the ck-10.
Diodedog
Pro
Pro

Post by Diodedog »

Frankshaft wrote:Your going to regret getting rid of that hone, and only have the ck-10.
Hi Frankshaft, You're right about that for sure, I'm not happy about it as I rarely sell anything but money is tight right now. I'm preparing one of my 2 homes for sale as we speak and until it's sold I have the financial burden of 2 homes on a single salary, plus a commitment on an 85B I'm supposed to pick up within the next month. I'll be retired in 5 months and will be opening shop then, I closed my last shop 12 years ago and said never again but retirement will allow me to take the jobs I'm interested in without having to work on junk to pay the bills. I prefer drag racing and some HP street engines with a focus on NHRA Stock and Superstock. Having a SF dyno will now allow me to take this to a level I couldn't achieve in the old shop.
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

I sold my SE2300 when I bought a new CV616. Like Frank says, it didn't take long before I had to buy another one.
cnsperf
Pro
Pro

Post by cnsperf »

MotionMachine wrote:I sold my SE2300 when I bought a new CV616. Like Frank says, it didn't take long before I had to buy another one.
Can either of you (MotionMachine or Frankshaft) expand on why you needed both?
Christopher Racing Engines
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
252-578-8273
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

If you just want to do a quick hone in used bores, the AN style stones are a little more forgiving in a tapered and/or out of round bore. And it's much faster. My SV10 only goes down to 2.750", there are occasions when I need to hone small bores and there are stones available that go down to 2.500".
cnsperf
Pro
Pro

Post by cnsperf »

Okay. Reason I asked is I have a CHV31 and I am looking for a good CK10 or CV616. I don't plan on selling the CHV31 because I will continue to use it for line honing. I just wanted to make sure this was the right move to make. Looking forward to the power stroking, as my shoulders have gotten to the point where they don't tolerate honing as well as they used to.
Christopher Racing Engines
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870
252-578-8273
MotionMachine
Guru
Guru

Post by MotionMachine »

You're covered then if you keep the CHV. You'll go from tired shoulders to a tired left hand with the CK.
PHANTASM

Post by PHANTASM »

will you ship to terminal for pick up? and how do you accept payment?
Diodedog
Pro
Pro

Post by Diodedog »

PHANTASM wrote:will you ship to terminal for pick up? and how do you accept payment?
Yes I can ship Roadway Express Inc, send me your phone in a PM
Diodedog
Pro
Pro

Post by Diodedog »

The hone has been sold, thanks for the ad.