Post by pdq67 »

And then stop?

pdq67
406shark
Re: Why do my calves inch really bad?

Post by 406shark »

pdq67 wrote:And then stop?

pdq67

Could be anything from skin rash to kidney disease. Are you diabetic? High blood sugar levels can cause it.

See your doctor.

Jeff
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

I turned 70 today and now I need a left hip, my back has kinks in it from mowing our yard and I generally feel like crap. Plus, my eyes are slowly going away and my hearing flat sucks! And I can't get it up anymore....

Boy, ain't it great to get old!

Happy Birthday to me!

I do have a great friend though, my Buddy, Doc! We should be going to the Centralia, MO, "Anchorfest", this coming weekend! Good times for all.

I will keep my cane close in case I get to gimping too much..

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Well Doc and I went to Anchorfest and Sunday morning the cars started rolling in for the car show.

Doc and I sat out front of his office and watched them drive by.

A guy backed in right in front of us with the prettiest white '66 Deuce Coupe and saved a spot next to him for his Dad's '37(?) Dodge Bros Coupe. Beautiful cars.

Anyway we got to talking about cars and a certain '67 Blue Camaro was mentioned and I said that it was my car! Boy did the ears prick up!

Turns out that his Dads Brother, (his Uncle), owned my car for a time back when I didn't have it between '74 and say, '82 or so.

Anyway, we exchanged names, addresses, and phone numbers. His Brother/Uncle called earlier this evening and is coming by this coming Sat. morning(?) to look it over!

Talk about a small world.

pdq67
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

So why have my ankles and calves stopped itching for now?

I mean itching like in rubbing them down with Iso. Alcohol to stop it sorta crap!!

Oh, the two Brothers showed up Friday AM with one wife along.

The one guy pressured me for a price so I set it so high that if he wants it bad enough, I just might sell my car. A really hard thing to do!!

I can sit in my car AND it is 1967 all over again!! Take it out and look around good AND if John Law isn't around, let her eat!!

The last time that I passed a 6 car string dropping down into 2nd at 40 mph or so, kicking her and pulling back in at 110 mph as they didn't know what was going around them, what, with my Turbo's singing and my Q-Jet bawling like a BULL!!

My old 406 SB would cook up top! Above 2500 rpm, and hold-on!

But all said and done, I still love my old junk301 up around 7 to 7,500 rpm!! You know, onna those, "When am I gonna shift the SOB", engines!

I have almost everything gathered up to build a 4.155" b x 3.000" s = 325" engine like my old junk301 was in my bed room. I'm gonna shift it at 8,000 if my valve springs will let me?

EQ 50 cc chamber big valve 200 cc intake port heads;
280/246, 108, .498" solid cam;
ICON stepped flat-top type pistons right at say 10.25 or so CR;
Headers;
An 850 cfm vacuum secondary Holley off a new 502.

Sucker should cook.

pdq67
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 »

Thanks Kevin,

I do get what I call, "weed poison", if I wear shorts and use my gas trimmer on our place. Always try to wear long pants and such trimming. Socks too!

Same way back when I was a kid on the farm moving small bails of hay! Wore old long sleeve dress shirts or the hay would eat my arms up.

pdq67
stealth
Guru
Guru

Post by stealth »

Itching skin...sign of type 2 diabetes...

Stats are most Americans get this over time from our diet and stress...

Get blood sugar checked....not something to mess around with..