Tooling

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

HREperformance
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tooling

Post by HREperformance » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:30 pm

PHANTASM wrote:send me the tracking number if you have it. thanks
I have sent multiple msg. by email and PM on here I have no shipping info I need a address ?

putlove
New Member
New Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Tooling

Post by putlove » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:45 pm

How much for k-line guide hone?

HREperformance
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tooling

Post by HREperformance » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:59 pm

putlove wrote:How much for k-line guide hone?
I would take 150.00

putlove
New Member
New Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Tooling

Post by putlove » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:01 am

Ok, do you want paypal? And how much to ship to me? 95973

putlove
New Member
New Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Re: Tooling

Post by putlove » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:04 am

If you want to just call me tomorrow at my shop that would be fine. Jim 530-892-1451 Thanks

HREperformance
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tooling

Post by HREperformance » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:28 pm

putlove wrote:If you want to just call me tomorrow at my shop that would be fine. Jim 530-892-1451 Thanks
Ok will call you tomorrow and get everything set up

HREperformance
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tooling

Post by HREperformance » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:20 am

Everything is sold except counterbore cutters, stone holder and boring stand

bigblock57
New Member
New Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:11 pm

Re: Tooling

Post by bigblock57 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:11 am

Thanks received my tooling today
Bigblock
Australia

HREperformance
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tooling

Post by HREperformance » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:02 pm

bigblock57 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:11 am
Thanks received my tooling today
Bigblock
Australia

HREperformance
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tooling

Post by HREperformance » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:04 pm

HREperformance wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:02 pm
bigblock57 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:11 am
Thanks received my tooling today
Bigblock
Australia
great I am glad you got it, took me a few days to get away from the shop.

mods4u
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:34 am
Location: Australia

Re: Tooling

Post by mods4u » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:07 am

Hi can you please tell me what tooling you have left. As my son is starting to get more involved with cylinder heads.
Best Regards Malcolm McC

HREperformance
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:19 am
Location: Kentucky

Re: Tooling

Post by HREperformance » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm

mods4u wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:07 am
Hi can you please tell me what tooling you have left. As my son is starting to get more involved with cylinder heads.
Best Regards Malcolm McC
I will have to look and see what I have I know I have the spiral valve guide tooling and a goodson pneumatic valve spring compressor , maybe some other items

Post Reply