About the Guest: Bill has built engines at the highest levels of both stock car and drag racing. In '85, '87 and '93 Bill was the nhra world champ in competition eliminator - a series of racing that clearly shows wh makes the most power. Today he's focusing on building engines for the nascar west series and looks to be having the same level of success.
About the Show:
- Give us your thoughts on the following:
- HP & Torque curves
- Give us your thoughts on the following engine components:
- Cylinder Heads
- Intake Manifold
- Oiling System
- Whats the absolute easiest way to make more power?
- What are the keys to getting the most out of any engine?
- Whats the biggest mistake you made getting started?
- What mistakes do you see others make?
- What would you say is the most important thing youve learned?
- What information do you wish you had when you were first starting out?
- What do you think are the keys to becoming a successful engine builder?
- What is the difference between you and other engine builders?
- What would you say is the best kept secret in making more power?
- What do you see as the next big trend in building unlimited engines?
- What final words of wisdom would you like to pass on to everyone listening?
Interview is part of our Engine Experts Series